+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lillian "Lill" Morris

This women (Big Lil as some of her friends refer to her as) was born in Maine- this is WHY we have a bad rap (I was born and raised in Maine). This woman- whos occupation is Boys Scoot Troop Leader- actually put on her uniform (with the Hat) for her picture on Survivor. She's most proud of being a Boy Scoutmaster for 11 years (OH Yea, she is PROUD). Her favorite activity is Camping- she is in for a rude awakening. This camping is not in the backyard of your house so that your son can get his merit badge on Adventor.
    Let me just help her out- Just put a big bulls eye on her back with a piece of waterproof tape. She is gone on the first night.
    HELL.. don't even let her out of the boat!! It will save her from getting wet.
    Love to see her in a conversation with JON!!
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

FORT Regular
    Did anyone else find it comical to see tolerant and accepting in the same paragraph as the words Boy scouts?

Tolerant and accepting were words Lil used to describe herself.

I'm looking forward to Thursday, and learning more about the contestants. Lil should be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Tolerant and accepting were words Lil used to describe herself.

I'm looking forward to Thursday, and learning more about the contestants. Lil should be very interesting.
    Same here... I can't wait for this to start.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfreak
    Let me just help her out- Just put a big bulls eye on her back with a piece of waterproof tape. She is gone on the first night.
    I have already sent the "powers that be" My preview of the survivors , and I used the exact same terms .I guess great minds think alike

She couldn't be a bigger target if she started talking body orfices...

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    I dont know what I think of Lil yet.....

The first episode made it hard for me to decide. I thought the Scoutmaster schtick would have bugged to no end.....but I thought Lil played well.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFREAK
    This women (Big Lil as some of her friends refer to her as) was born in Maine- this is WHY we have a bad rap (I was born and raised in Maine).
    RealityFREAK...Me too! Raised in Maine all my life....when people such as this come out of the woodwork, all I can do is shake my head. I don't fault her for being proud of the whole scoutmaster thing, but it gives us Mainers a bad rap!

My mind's not made up on Lil, either. I guess I was kinda glad to see her survive last night (she didn't even get a single vote!), but I'm afraid she's not devious enough to go far in the game. Even Andrew said it last night, "She doesn't have a dishonest bone in her body"...

I think it was a very smart move on her part to report the strategy of Nicole to the others. It may very well have saved her from being evicted.

She seems nice enough, but I think she won't make it very far. The scout uniform is just so incongruous in that setting, it makes her look somewhat crazed, especially when she has the hat on, lol.

My current impression of Lillian is that she reminds me somewhat of the Twin Peaks Log Lady.

I really don't know what to think of her. Going to Andrew helped her, but it also shows her chain of command thinking so far. This is a game and if everyone keeps going to the "leader" then the "leader" will be the only one left. Still, she didn't know who to trust except Ryan S. and she was vulnerable. The reason I'm not sure about her is that you can't trust anyone and Andrew etc. seem to think that she won't lie. What if she starts playing everyone (or already has) and no one's the wiser?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread