+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lillian "Lill" Morris

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Shii is my third favorite overall. Jan was my second favorite in Thailand, Shii was first of course. Kim J. did well, too, but in the other four seasons the oldest lady was voted out before episode 4...

Actresses: Julia Roberts
    Not again....

Well, she seems interesting, but once again, yes...Julia. I can't accept that. She'll be a pushy one, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Sonja was her name.
    Thanks, Scoob.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I think it's hilarious that she likes Nelly and rap! I mean, isn't she a little old for that? I think she might be interesting. Probably all about bonding, though. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Okay. The hat is in all the publicity shots. If she is wearing that damned hat when she gets to the island she needs to go first. That will bug me to no end.
    I find the hat kind of cute. Anyway, she sure has an unconventional tasrte in music. Wouldn't have expected that.

Well i bet they wont complain about her worth ethic at all. She will probbaly not be the first botee i see her making it very far, and then something screwing her up like what happened to christie.

She could be bossy if she is accustomed to having 78 young men "under her supervision." Or she could be really good at handling the boys.

About the hat: I'll cut her some slack. It's going to be really useful for covering those gray roots. That would leave her buff free to cover parts of her anatomy that I'd prefer to see covered.

Being in a Scout uniform could be her greatest advantage. Don't they have all kinds of doodads attached to the belt?

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Claims to be tolerant and a team player, but also outspoken...this combination could lead to some fireworks, hard to say ...she sure has eclectic musical tastes ...Iím thinking she will be a fun one to watch

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I agree with Fluff and Lobes, I think she could be a pain in the rear. I admit I don't know a lot about scouting, but how on Earth can a troop leader really have hands-on experience and form a tight-knit scout troop when there are SEVENTY-EIGHT scouts?!!! That would seem to me that she's more about her accomplishments than the troop's.

I wonder how long it will be before the first merit badge joke hits.
    She is very much about the accomplishments of her boys. She is not in scouting for herself. She has a fantastic group of adult leaders that help her. But she does keep tabs on all her boys and makes sure they are on target for their advancements. You might find it hard to believe that 617 is tight-knit but I've never seen a tighter group. I speak from experience because my son is in her troop. She is proud of what she has accomplished with her troop because when she got into it she was one of the first women in boy scouts. There was alot she had to overcome to develope such a quality troop. She is nothing short of amazing.

to the FORT troop617 mom!

We're glad to have you here!

+ Reply to Thread