+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Savage

Welcome to the FORT, Kitschwitch!

He could go far, but he's got to keep his "I'm the leader and I'm in charge" attitude in check...

I see him going far too, but Morgan is a disaster area . He could be the leader, but if everyone else is all over the place the role becomes sort of useless. Everyone does really seem to listen to him though and I don't see them able to "mutiny" against him yet. He has his emotions in check, at the TC voting I think he just talked about the decision when most people talk about the person and how hard it was, etc. If he's lucky, he can practically hypnotize the rest of the tribe to fall in behind him.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I don't like this guy--it's one thing to be regarded as an alpha male by others, and another to actually think you are one. Andrew seems to be full of it, from his audition tape with his wife draped over him like a trophy, to his dissing Ryan S. as a "wet noodle" behind his back and again publicly during Tribal Council. What was up with that? Just because Ryan S. wasn't all chummy with him, or was it because he's not as buff as him, Ryan O. or Osten and wasn't willing to go naked with them? So far, I'm seeing this guy as some kind of corporate jerk.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    I don't like this guy--it's one thing to be regarded as an alpha male by others, and another to actually think you are one. Andrew seems to be full of it, from his audition tape with his wife draped over him like a trophy, to his dissing Ryan S. as a "wet noodle" behind his back and again publicly during Tribal Council. What was up with that? Just because Ryan S. wasn't all chummy with him, or was it because he's not as buff as him, Ryan O. or Osten and wasn't willing to go naked with them? So far, I'm seeing this guy as some kind of corporate jerk.
    Hated this guy when he said that Ryan S. wasn't pulling his weight 1got PB and some other stuff./3 of the way during the challenge. Ryan S. was pulling the ropes ahead of him whenever he was shown on camera, and was doing his best at the beach when they caught up and had the lead for a while. He's so full of himself and was so desperate for attention after Jeff announced that Osten and Ryan O. did the full monty, he had to do it also. I know they all agreed to do it but that was not cool at all. Jenna and Heidi already did that, and at least they got
    something out of it. Hope this guy gets booted out sooner than later.

FORT Newbie

Audition Video

Body:

Audition Video:

"Hi - I'm a manly man. I'm the captain of every possible sport. I'm an intellectual property lawyer. (Does anyone else see the irony of the "piracy" angle?) I have an exotic trophy wife. Look at her draped all over me. Wow, does she dig my alpha male perfection."

Maybe I can watch this season with the sound off.

He should never have attacked Ryan S. like that. Plus he accepted the leadership role way too quickly & easily. He's already put his cards on the table and he's going to pay for it.

He'll probably get rid of Ryan. The rest of the tribe will keep him around a bit for his strength, but he's already doomed himself I think. I'll be surprised if he makes it to the merge. I definitely don't think he'll last long beyond that.

He's way too trusting of Lillian, who I think is dangerous. Boyscout master?? Puh-leeze. Someone call her on that, quick.

Dang, he's got a killer face though.

Does anyone else think this guy looks a bit like the guy from Keen Eddie?
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FORTJUNKIE
    Hated this guy when he said that Ryan S. wasn't pulling his weight 1got PB and some other stuff./3 of the way during the challenge. Ryan S. was pulling the ropes ahead of him whenever he was shown on camera, and was doing his best at the beach when they caught up and had the lead for a while.
    Exactly! Ryan was working very hard out there from the way it was edited and I truly believe Andrew was talking a bunch of trash.

I had liked Andrew's chances pre-game, but now I'm not so sure. In past Survivors, leaders got voted off early.

On the plus side, he displayed flexibility by changing his decision to vote off Ryan S when faced with the news of Nicole's betrayal.

Maybe he'll pull off a Brian, and his leadership won't hurt him. But it still seems risky to me.

+ Reply to Thread