+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rupert Boneham

Oh dear, if it isn't Rubeus Hagrid. And Harry Potter himself appears to have shaved his head, joined the other team and is using the name Ryan S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I dunno what to think of him. You guys say he's funny. I didn't see him on the Early Show so I'll take your word for it.

I thought he kinda looked like Peter Jackson, but I can definitely see Hagrid
    To quote tokimeki from the TAR forum, don't compare him to Peter Jackson. He (P. Jackson) is "much cleaner."

Quote Originally Posted by dwan's_servant
    he still looks like a big fat man who will be voted off for his laziness, or because a man that big just takes up room! plus i dun think anyone wants to see him half naked hunting for crickets to eat
    I don't think he looks that fat. I think he is just built big, and just because some one is big doesn't mean they are lazy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

He scares me. The sight of him eating the fish on TES made me a little queasy.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I think he is a cross between Hagrid & Charles Manson.

And he digs his own graves. Gotta love that.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hmmm... Rupert looks older than his actual age, but seems to have a pretty nice personality... but the most interesting thing I find about him so far is that he was a former gravedigger...

Rupert Boneham, 39, a of Indianapolis, a former gravedigger who now mentors troubled teen boys, revealed he spent months trying to figure out how to download a "Survivor" application from CBS' Web site.

When he did, he printed it on tie-dyed paper and had his wife, Laura, write answers in calligraphy.

"I always look like the guy who's going to stir the pot," Boneham said. "I think that'll help me, because they'll all want to know if I'm really as bad as I look." When it first launched, "Survivor" inspired a genre that has now become a staple of TV.
    http://nydailynews.com/front/story/113041p-102066c.html

Just a silly little coincidence here but I just couldn’t resist. Everyone is saying how much he looks like Hagrid (with which I agree) and also commenting on his name being Rupert. The actor on Harry Potter who plays Harry’s friend, Ron, is named Rupert Grint.

Man, I’m such a dork.

Count me in on the *Rupert as an early favorite* bandwagon.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Is the most intriguing player out of the box to me...will be fun to see how he does...great for the pirate theme...really looks the part

A former gravedigger eh? This guy has the look, the full name (Boneham ), and the background for an awesome contestant. I think his gravedigging skills will come in handy for the treasure digging challenges that are sure to come on this edition of Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread