+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Christa Hastie

She posted on that board that "I'm not racist I'm preferenced", and how she's proud of being a German and as white as can be, and some other things but that's what I remembered.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I hate her already....

the voice is all it took....

and for the last frickin' time...just because you got a portrait done at Sears when you were 8 doesn't make you a "model"....every contestant on these shows claim to be a model....ENOUGH!
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Rab
    Christa and the Coconut: the storyboard

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Christa's voice definitely annoys me...it's like someone is scraping nails on a chalkboard.

However, that seems to be the only thing that annoys me about her right now. I think she's got her brains in check, which considering the things regarding drug abuse is remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    Christa's voice definitely annoys me...it's like someone is scraping nails on a chalkboard.

However, that seems to be the only thing that annoys me about her right now.
    I have to agree, J.J. With the information we had, going in she was probably me least favorite Survivor. Even just from her CBS profile she annoyed me and I thought of Lindsey from S3. Nothing prepared me for her voice, but she seemed OK otherwise from what we saw. She was working hard and was frustrated at Burton and Shawn. If there are any arguments coming, I could see her aligning with whoever is against those two. Someone like Rupert may protect her in that scenario, but if he to were to go I could see her going next.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Christa's nasally whine drives me crazy. If she kept her mouth shut maybe she'd be ok.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

She reminds me of an older version of Carmen from AI2. She looks like she could be an older sister & she also has a nasal voice (Carmen's wasn't nearly as bad, but it was there)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have been very impressed with Christa so far.
    She really went all out in the RC last week.
    Most impressive.
    If she can forge a decent alliance she cpould be around for a long while.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Er, those are regarded as some of the best video games of all time. If she had put down Grand Theft Auto you would have a point, but Zelda and Mario are classics.

Anyway, ugh, read the post by Christa where she says she's a white supremacist. Hope she goes early. Too bad that means she goes far.

I hate that she's a white supremist. But, as for her video game choices, those are awesome! I love Mario Brothers, too. Is someone going to insult me because of that. And girls typically go for those kinds of games anyway.

BTW, Dave from S6 loved Mario Kart and no insulted him. That's because that game rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    She posted on that board that "I'm not racist I'm preferenced", and how she's proud of being a German and as white as can be, and some other things but that's what I remembered.
    I don't know what message board y'all are referring to in this thread, but why is it OK for everyone else to be proud to be Hispanic, or Italian, or Black, or Gay, or whatever else, but if you're proud to be White, then you must be a biggot? And I'm not saying she is or is not, b/c I don't know, I'm just asking why it's not OK to be proud of your heritage if you are "white"?

BTW, I'm Italian & Spanish.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread