+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Burton Roberts

I cannot say Burton deserved to win in any way shape or form, but considering he was an outcast, he got himself back in the game through excellent startegy. His good cop bad cop with JFP was working and he clearly identified the players strengths and weaknesses, except 1. His game plan was as good as Brians, who IMO is the greatest stategic player so far. 2 moves could have made the difference and he would have been my sure bet instead of Darrah. Raunchy Sex Acts with Lill to keep her in check, and realizing the threat Darrah posed and find a course of action, to distract her. This would be near impossible since most of us agree that Ryno and Rupert were obvious TC votes, and there hasn't been a TC chance since. Distraction that might have worked include making it clear she was a target to everyone, thus moving her OTR. She might have buckled under the pressure.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    I guess im in a minority here, but i liked Burton. Besides a dreadful mistake in the end by not choosing a female to accompany him on that trip, he played OK. I didnt really see over the top arrogance from him. Sad to see him go......
    For OTT arrogance, see the thread about Burton's chat today...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

This is Burton's final words on the site "It's been an amazing experience, to say the least, and a series of ups and downs throughout the entire time. Amazing to have been voted out, given the opportunity to win a chance to come back in, get voted back in, and participate for a number of more weeks and a number of more spots, going out in the top five. Can't complain too much; however, it's not Top Two, which I was shooting for. But at this point in the game, I knew that if I didn't keep getting the Immunities, I was the first one to go."

Did they edit the part about Lill out on the site?

I don't know why they would since they let us all see it on the episode. But they must have - we weren't all dreaming.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Funny how I don't really remember him saying those final words Kinda strange really.

I hope that now that Burton's gone that Jon is the next target and that he GOES! Bye bye Jon! You can join your buddy, Burton, at loser lounge.

+ Reply to Thread