+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 - "Sleeping with the Enemy"

Episode 8 - "Sleeping with the Enemy"

Episode 8 Title:
    "Sleeping with the Enemy"

From TV Guide.

Airdate Nov 7
    Members of the two original tribes consider forming alliances with some of their new mates. Also, one castaway gets disgusted by the hygiene habits of others; and an eighth person is voted off the island.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We know from the preview for next weeks show that Ken is disgusted with some of the Chuay men who urinate in the cave.

Can't say I blame him.

Strange that they chose a title for the show that was mentioned in this weeks show (Ted said living together on the beach was like "Sleeping with the enemy")
    "That's Numberwang!"

It is strange to use that title for something that was said this week.
    Maybe it gets said again, and again though, especially now that they know they really are sleeping with the enemy.

I wonder if they will ever merge. Really they don't have to, since they are living together all jury members will have had a chance to get to know the other players.
    I guess if one tribe goes on a streak and we wind up with only one or two players from one tribe, they may start the individual immunities
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't know now, though. Will they ever do individual immunities? They may not merge. It would be a problem to merge with only 9 members. It guarantees uneven sides.

I think they will merge but further down the line or with some type of twist.

With ShiAnn gone, others will get more air time now. Maybe we'll get to know what Erin or Penny are thinking. don't see much of them at all. But Iliked ShiAnn.

Wanted to just slap little Penny's face with that truimphant smirk when the votes were read!

Merge or not to merge - that is the question!

LG.
    Eventually they will have to merge, because one team will have only 1 member left. You can't vote yourself out, according to the rules. I think they'd merge before they got down to two people, as that would be guaranteed to be a tie at tribal council. I'd given them another 3 weeks tops to remain "un-merged" as I think they'll merge with an even number of survivors.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i would be against the merge.. ken's life would be at stake then !!

but i wonder if the producer has already fix when the merger will take place.. cos say .. if sook jai loses immunity again , the remaining three will be dropped like flies if they merge.
    so do they wait till both sides are even or what? im not sure if its fair to leave a member of each tribe down to the final 2..
    anyways, whatever works for ken works for me

Well I guess we know what "sleeping with the enemy" means now ~ the two separate tribes have to share living quarters, food, etc...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Princess
    It would be a problem to merge with only 9 members. It guarantees uneven sides.
    Maybe not, John... Some pepole in the tribes have all reason to not vote with the tribe I would say. Or some may be easy to get to swing - for example Jan might be lured to go with the SJ (she seems to like Jake). Maybe Penny/Erin isn't that confident of her position and choses to be the princess in Brian's kingdom?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and make my prediction for this week:

1) There is no merge yet this week. "Sleeping with the enemy" is because they're still in the same camp, but competing separately.

2) They will merge when there are 8 players, the in week 9.

3) Jan will go next week, making a 4-4 merge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast