+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 - "Sleeping with the Enemy"

Princess
    Oh - now I understand what you meant, John
    In that light I think your prediction sound pretty reasonable!

I think you may be on to something John.

But in any event, I give MB credit for this twist, I think it will go a ways toward preventing a pagonging of one tribe or the other.

They spent this three day period fooling them, it wouldn't surprise me if they give them another TC without a merge and really start getting the contestants wondering what is going on...which leads to more entertaining behavior.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Actually, Bill, I think this twist will increase the chances of a Pagonging of one tribe. If anything, it enforces the tribal split, and pits one against the other, because you never know when it's safe to form alliances with the other tribe. So, when there IS finally a merge, the dominant tribe will eliminate the entire weaker tribe before going for their own people.

Of course, this is just my opinion. Just because I'm the admin doesn't give me any inside info.

Members of the two original tribes consider forming alliances with some of their new mates.
    I wonder if Jan could be the one considering joing SJ. She is, after all, a marked woman in CG.

Originally posted by John
    Actually, Bill, I think this twist will increase the chances of a Pagonging of one tribe. If anything, it enforces the tribal split, and pits one against the other, because you never know when it's safe to form alliances with the other tribe. So, when there IS finally a merge, the dominant tribe will eliminate the entire weaker tribe before going for their own people.

Of course, this is just my opinion. Just because I'm the admin doesn't give me any inside info.
    I can see that view John, but I am guessing that another possibility is that some people still talk to each other and the like, and it ends up being a complicated web of alliances both within the tribes and outside post merge.

Should be interesting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

This is definitely one of those rare Survivor twists that throws all your "Assumptions" into the air. Anything could happen. But, I gave my predictions above, and I stick by 'em. I just think that any chance of mixing things up inter-team was thrown out the window by Shii Ann's exit.

Princess
    I just think that any chance of mixing things up inter-team was thrown out the window by Shii Ann's exit.
    Jan seemed awfully glad to pair with Jake though. JP: you're holding hands! Jan: Ya betcha!
    Also, in the previous ep. Jan seemed to feel that she was the next to go, so she might be interested to at least team up with Jake...

Yes, I think there is potentially a lot of things going on. Brian's team may have the advantage, but somehow I see him being smart enough to get ins with Penny and Erin.

Or...nothing could happen...

I think that's a definite possibility Modesty.
    Jan really has to do something if she is to remain in the game for any length of time.

I think Ken is going to emerge as the obvious boot choice as soon as the merge comes.

This will be a nice week for Chuay Gahn as it marks the first time their tribe has had a numerical advantage.

Another trip to TC for Sook Jai could be interesting with a possible tie vote.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Blue Heelers
    D**n it! Only first 5 episodes were broadcasted in Oz. (3 episodes behind)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast