+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: S1-S5 (Who did you want and who DO you want to win?)

Thanks fluff and jodaar.

Jodaar- you should make your way over to general discussion sometimes! If you weren't aware, my av is supposed to be the celeb that looks most like me.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Thanks fluff and jodaar.

Jodaar- you should make your way over to general discussion sometimes! If you weren't aware, my av is supposed to be the celeb that looks most like me.
    Wow. I'm impressed. I might do that too. But for now, I'd rather look at some of my favorite competitors. Ted & Lex are favorites too, but less photogenic. Sorry guys.

My list:

S1: Rich (he outplayed everyone)
    S2: Colby (his loss was his own fault...loyalty to a fault, same problem Rudy had)
    S3: Ethan
    S4: Pappy

I am sure you folks have already discussed this to death, but I think Neleh should have stood up at that final council and said "You four may be angry at me, but I came here to win also, and I figured out your pecking order, outplayed you to turn the tables, and now here we are. I DESERVE your vote for playing the game the best."

I still maintain that Neleh lost, and that Vee didn't really "win".

Though, I doubt Vee cares what I think...and I am guessing that the money spends the same either way.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I would have liked to have seen either Neleh or Vee take the bull by the horns and give some really thoughtful answers to the questions.

I was disappointed to see Vee win but would ahve been equally annoyed to see hte victory go to Neleh.
    For me, the only winner was Kathy.

God I miss that crazy b1tch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I miss Kathy too!

S2: Colby (his loss was his own fault...loyalty to a fault, same problem Rudy had)
    Totally agreed! I'm so bummed about Rudy ::sniff
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I am sure you folks have already discussed this to death, but I think Neleh should have stood up at that final council and said "You four may be angry at me, but I came here to win also, and I figured out your pecking order, outplayed you to turn the tables, and now here we are. I DESERVE your vote for playing the game the best."
    I totally agree with you, Bill! Neleh could've won, but her answers to the jury's questions weren't good, and they seemed a bit air-heady to me. If she had put a little more thought to her answers, she would've won. Neleh had the money in the bag, but She was the one who lost it. Vee just "won" by default.

Princess
    Neleh could've won, but her answers to the jury's questions weren't good, and they seemed a bit air-heady to me. If she had put a little more thought to her answers, she would've won
    A problem is that in that situation is that you don't have the time to think much. Neleh didn't come across as being very quick on her toes (imo) (or very bright either, btw - imo).

She was one of the final 2, so she knew that she would be drilled by the jury ahead of time. I would think she would've had an idea on how to answer some of the hard questions. Vee did pretty good with her responses, however, no one really seemed like they cared about them . I think the jury was paying more attention to Neleh to see if she was worthy of the win. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Princess
    Right Wolf... she should have figured out some questions and some good answers. I'm thinking that without Pappy's coaching, perhaps she wasn't very good at thinking at all (did that make sense?? )

Yes, it makes perfect sense. Although, it was Neleh who convinced Pappy on turning against John's Alliance. She had that one good thought going for her.

+ Reply to Thread