+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Entertainment Weekly: [Robb] Homeward Bound

Entertainment Weekly: [Robb] Homeward Bound

Skateboard dude Robb got his wish: He's goin' home -- Bruce Fretts gives odds on the remaining 10 Survivors now that the gray-matter-challenged Tommy Lee lookalike is gone
    Robb, what were you thinking, bro? ''I'm not f---in' stupid,'' the Tommy Lee lookalike claimed -- though if that's true, why was he the one chosen to sit out the ''all-mental'' 21-flag immunity challenge? After his Sook Jai tribe lost, Robb made a weepy, wine-soused speech about how much he'd learned during his 18 days on a reality show.
    read the rest of the article:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/comment...obbgot,00.html

Thanks for posting the link, Sher!
    IMO, Robb knew that his fate was already sealed, so he decided to tell everyone how he missed home, and all that other mushy stuff. I don't think he was voted out because he said he wanted to go home. The probability is that Robb was voted out because SJ was getting on their nerves.

I agree Wolfie.

Not to mention he's viewed as a threat to win the immunity challenges once the merge arrives. I hate when people cop out and say, "She/he was ready to go home".
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yep, Miss F. Sk8ter boy's ability to shine in the physical challenges played a big part in his elimination this week. I hope Sook Jai doesn't regret the decision to boot Robb instead of Shii-Ann , who will probably turn on them at the first chance she gets.

Boo-Hoo! I'm sad Robb is gone. Okay...who's the next victim that we can make fun of.

+ Reply to Thread