+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final 4 Predictions

Final 4 Predictions

Sooo!
    Now, after we made it half way...
    Who do you think will be the final 4?
    I think Shii Ann and Jan will go far becuase of phisichal threat.
    I think Ken will go far because of his New York police officer career.
    And my last final 4 prediction is Jake. I think like Neleh-Paschal or Elisabeth-Rodger he will make a pact with a young lady (could be Erin or Penny) and will go far with it.
    Jan! I believe in you!
    You are gonna win Survivor 5!!!!

well..if the merge is next week...
    then i think jan will stay..if there's no merge and chewing gum loses the immunity, that's bye bye to jan...
    jake,helen,ken and ..hmm...maybe ted???will be my final four...
    shii...maybe she will be better after robb left..ha...

Ken is already on to Shii Ann. He confronts her about her loyalty in the next episode.
    She is at risk if she can't prove her loyalty to the Sooks.
    She might vote with the Chuays to get an numerical advantage over the Sooks, but after they have all been picked off the Chuays would probably vote her off next.
    If she does defect to the Chuays, she will need to get into a solid alliance straight away and not simply be the sixth member.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jake, Penny, Ken, Erin.
    I would rather have Shii or Brian in Erin's place, but I doubt that will happen.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    IMHO - The entire series will be decided in episode 7, just like in Australia. I don't know if Shii-Ann will defect, I don't know if the purple rock will come out and decide the game, or if they have something "totaly new" - like a green rock or something like that. But it will happen in ep 7.

CG may have a stronger alliance than SJ, and Shii-Ann could be the key to the whole game. I have thought that SJ only appeared to be strong, and tribe was crumbling. I believe that will continue into ep 7.

Ken & Jake will be obvious CG targets. Ted & Brian will be the obvious ones for SJ. Look for one of those 4 or Shii Ann to go.

Penny or Erin will be the Colleen/Elizabeth/Kim P player - voted out near the end. Not sure where Jan & Helen fit in.

What does Shii-Ann do? If there is an IC BEFORE the merge, SJ loses and Shii-Ann goes (that would be "totally new"). If She tries to make a deal with CG, it could backfire and everyone will vote her out. CG only needs to get one of them out and Shii Ann will do.

I believe a Shii-Ann boot is the most likely outcome of ep 7. I am also getting tired of typing her name.

My F4 prediction:
    CG will come out on top. Ted, Brian, Clay & Helen (substitue Jan for the player of your choice) are the F4. That 5 person alliance will be unbreakable - SJ will be pagonged out.

In the unlikely event that SJ comes out on top, Jake, Penny, Ken & Erin will be the F4. That 4 person alliance could be broken if Shii-Ann switches, but it would have to happen by ep 8 (or ep 9 with a purple rock).

Contrary to popular belief - CG is in a much better position than SJ.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I just had a terrible thought - what if Jan wins.

We all had to endure the hurky jerky dance and rap she did after finding $1000 in the tree mail. Can you imagine what she will do if she wins a million dollars?

First she will count it.
    Then she will do striptease.
    And God only knows what she will say.

Oh the humanity

Princess
    I am also getting tired of typing her name.
    My keyboard doesn't like her.....

I'll wait with my prediction until after this ep. (or the merge) - see you later...

If CG comes on top.... Then I think Jan (My QUEEN) has the most chances of winning. I'm sure by the time she will be there she will understand that she is gonna win 1 M bucks!
    Jan! I believe in you!
    You are gonna win Survivor 5!!!!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    hmm.. my share of the F4.
    If by pure luck, Shii mite make it if she uses her intelligence in dealing with her own tribe and the others.
    Ted could make it during IC and Ken's career in NYC mite just help him in the physical challenges..
    hmm.. the last person could be anybody.. Jake, the most likely person.

Well, my F4 predictions could change aftr the next episods...

I believe a Shii-Ann boot is the most likely outcome of ep 7. I am also getting tired of typing her name.
    I agree, but I keep thinking it's her turn!!

That will be my highlight though.. seeing her smug face change when the votes are read out.

My final four, revised now that Robb is gone.

Ken
    Penny
    Brian
    Ted
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast