+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow! 10/24 post show discussion

LG.
    Originally posted by Paulie
    BTW, I must say it's very disappointing that they came up with a game that both teams did not have the equal opportunity to win. If someone had figured that game out early enough, Chuay Gahn simply could not have won. That's inappropriate for an Immunity Challenge, I think.
    How did they decide which team got to go first, as whomever goes first in this challenge has the opportunity to win, just by getting the flag total down to a multiple of 4 and keeping it at a multiple of 4 until you've won. Of course the teams didn't figure this out right away and both teams had multiple chances to take it, so I'm not really bummed, as I always like to see players win based on brain over brawn. Someday, geeks will rule.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Coin toss, I think they said, LG. And, yeah, nobody figured it out so it was essentially up for grabs. Just doesn't make sense, though, that Immunity could have been awarded based on a coin toss.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think he just said Sook Jai was going first.
    I don't think he ever referenced a coin toss or any other way of deciding.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought for sure he said they "won the toss" or something.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

You could well be right Paulie. I didn't hear him say that but I was half watching, half making the Elvis costume
    "That's Numberwang!"

Incidentally, wouldn't you think if anyone was going to "win a toss" it would be Brian?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh-oh, another cube outburst from Paulie.

These Brian zingers come so effortlessly for you...but not as effortlessly as they come for him.

I don't know what I'll do when/if Brian is voted off.
    is former profession is the basis for about 90% of the recap every week.
    How many sex related jokes can I find?
    Oh my mother would be so proud.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Without Robb, we've already lost one of the two pillars of S5 comedy. Hope Brian's pillar stays around for a while.

*Trying to think of an appropriately catty comment to make about Brian's "pillar"...*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast