+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Robb

I like Ken but do agree that he may be cut due to the fact that he is stong. I'm thinking that Penny has been flying under the radar most of this game so far. Think she may be in the final 4?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I personally liked the "whoever had received the most prior votes" method! That at least made it strategic and not luck.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Yeah.. i've seen Penny in the RC last episod where they were catching the balls. She was quite a leader when she told the team what to do and asked Ken and Robb to cool it.

SHe mite just be one of the F4..

I agree that Penny will probably be in the Final 4. I kind of like Ken, but the CG's will see him as a threat and will try to go after him. I wonder how the Penny,Ken,Erin, Jake Alliance will be affected with the merge coming about?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Rock, paper, scissors
    Clarence already tried that and lost.....

I vote pick a number between 1 and 10

I think they should return to previous votes too. That way you had to keep your nose clean through the whole game.

Welcome Unexplained!

With Jeff's attitude this year, I wouldn't be surprised if HE's the tiebreaker.

New strategy suddenly employed, sucking up to Jeff.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Thye really do need to come up woth a decent plan for tied votes.

I think the purple rock of last year was a sing of Burnett's comtempt for alliances. Everyone had the opportunity to break the tie, as no one was prepared to they all (apart from Vee of course) became vulnerable.
    It was unfortunte for Paschal that he went right through to that point without a single vote against him and then lost in that manner, he had the opportunity to switch his vote and avoid it though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think they'll stick with the purple rock thing. I think it may scare people enough to change their votes.

But if it were up to me, I'd have a Tie Breaker Challenge. Whoever was tied would compete in the challenge. Probably a combination of mental & physical skills. Loser goes home. Simple as that. More time consuming yes, but it would be both fair & good TV.

I like the Purple Rock myself.

It will give people an incentive to change their vote, creates big time drama and provides a solution in the case of a deadlock.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Did Paschal know beforehand what the tie breaker was? It seems as though no one knew at that time, so he didn't know that not changing his vote could hurt him so badly.
    I agree that the rock solution could cause some excitement... people changing their votes to save themselves, and doing so with the time to discuss it with anyone. I still don't like the rock method though...

had to at this though :
    but I am afraid it is a "all new green rock" method
    That's about how the "NEW" things have been going!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast