+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Robb

Originally posted by Modesty
    C'mon - we have barely seen a glimpse of this guy, and you want him voted out already??? Of course, we've only seen what we have been allowed to see thanks to clever editing, but he really doesn't seem to have been very *loud* before. The only reason he might be a threat (imo) is because of his obvious physical advantage to virtually every one else left on the island (including JP!!).
    I agree that it's hard to tell what's going on due to the editing. But from what has been shown, Ken is just too good. Too much of a threat to win it all.

I'm not saying I want him voted out, but I think it will happen. I really noticed Ken taking charge when he did all the bidding in that food auction. And everybody really seemed to distance themselves when Ken & Robb were fighting over bananas. I look at Ken & see a guy that is playing too hard.

Oh, & as for as physical advantages...skinny Ted is a stud. There's no way a man that big should be running with Robb. Ken probably has a slight edge physically, but not by much.

Princess
    I look at Ken & see a guy that is playing too hard.
    Hmmmm, not sure about that, but I agree that any if the other guys want to win, they should get rid of Ken asap... (Actually, I don't think he is *that* cute at all - I am rooting for the good guy Jake! Go Jake, Go!!!).

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Really? I think he's a total doll!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Really? I think he's a total doll!
    That's what so wonderful about people - no matter what the "ideal" look is, we still have different ideas of what's attractive! (And Ken is not, imo! ....did I say that before...?? )

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    hey guys, are those teary and mushy scenes for real? Gee.. robb just got enlightenment.. hahaha!!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

If they do merge this episode Kenn will probably be targeted by the Chuay voters.
    He will undoubtedly be strong in the challenges and after his solo performance at the auction he will probably be seen as the Sook's "leader".
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Fluff. They will surely see Ken as the threat to them. But they should try to target someone on the team that they think would have had the most votes against them in the past (Shii Ann) as it could likely be a tie....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    I agree Fluff. They will surely see Ken as the threat to them. But they should try to target someone on the team that they think would have had the most votes against them in the past (Shii Ann) as it could likely be a tie....
    I read somewhere that was one of the things they changed ~ that previous votes don't count against you anymore. Maybe I misunderstood what I read. Can anyone else clear this up?

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    In the past, tie votes in TC were decided by past votes. If still a tie, than a quiz was used to decide the bootee - remember Lindsey beating Carl in Africa.

In S4, they dropped this strategy, and used the silly purple rock method. In this scenerio, EVERYONE from the tribe picked a rock out of a bag. One rock was purple and the others were yellow. The purple rock was the evictee. Kathy & Vee were tied, so everyone picked out a rock. Pascal ended up getting booted. The purple rock method was the lamest thing ever.

Hopefully they have something better now - but I am afraid it is a "all new green rock" method or something like that.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Rock, paper, scissors.

I think they should mud-wrestle, last one clothed wins it.

No, seriously, they have not come up with a halfway decent way to settle ties yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast