+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Robb

I really don't know why it would bother Robb so much.
    I guess he was feeling vulnerable as his two allies had been voted off.
    I don't know
    "That's Numberwang!"

ken definitely has the whole goodfella thing going on! i freakin' love ken.

See, I start to freakin' love a guy, and all my friends just start to freakin' love him too. What's a girl to do?

He's right to confront Shii Ann about her intentions though.
    He can obviously see that she would be the most likely person not to remain loyal to the Sooks.
    If they do merge and she does jump over to the Chuays I don't see what she would really have to gain.
    I can't see her winning many immunities so she would be sixth in an alliance of six instead of possibly fifth in an alliance of five.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well Kylie, although Ken was making me feel all funny... I respect how you've laid off Heath.

I only return the favour... but I might have to think that time sharing agreement.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

miss F! I would never take your Heath (out of turn, anyway ) You should think that agreement over, because I guess I am definitely willing to trade off Ken for say ....... 3 months?

How about 3 days... that's all I'll need him for.

Then in another 6 months, I'd be willing to take the 3 days again. Y'know.. give Heath a break.

But Ken really went up in my books last night. I did get all choked up when Robb and Ken hugged goodbye.

And I love Ken's voice. Voices drive me crazy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That works for me Miss F.

I also love his voice, being a New Yorker and all.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I'm really starting to like Ken. I mean starting to really FREAKIN' like Ken.

He's a leader, a team player, a nice guy and smart. I hope he goes a long way. I do believe he's this year's Colby.
    This year's Colby? I see somebody closer to Lex. Very vocal & very take charge. I remember Tom saying, "if you ride up front on a white horse, you have to expect to get shot at". Couldn't have said it better myself. I think Ken is flying directly into the radar. If he doesn't tone it down a bit, he'll be the first "threat" to get voted out.

Princess
    If he [Ken] doesn't tone it down a bit, he'll be the first "threat" to get voted out.
    C'mon - we have barely seen a glimpse of this guy, and you want him voted out already??? Of course, we've only seen what we have been allowed to see thanks to clever editing, but he really doesn't seem to have been very *loud* before. The only reason he might be a threat (imo) is because of his obvious physical advantage to virtually every one else left on the island (including JP!!).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast