+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - "Assumptions"

Why not though jodaar?
    At least that would actually have something of the "all-new" we were promised.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I usually don't read at SurvivorSucks, but I checked the link to the pics Jodaar gave and ended up reading some speculations.
    It seems like they all within one tribe paint themselves in 5 different colours (one color for each person), and then the 2 tribes meet and pair up with the one with the same colour in the other tribe, so maybe Jodaar's idea isn't that far off?

I occasionally browse over the other boards to check for spoilers, but I hadnt' seen this yet. If I actually nailed it, I'll have to play the lottery this week.

Well Jodaar, if you ARE right, you'll have to give up your "Master of the Obvious" tag.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

No Websters here, but I do have The American Century Dictionary

merge: 1a-combine 1b-join or blend gradually 2 (cause to) lose character and identity
    I love the idea of paring up for something. I haven't looked at the vidcap thread since reading this... it will be interesting if we can tell who has matching colors.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

One castaway pursues a new strategy, which ultimately leads to accusations of disloyalty.
    I think this has to be Shii ZAnn after Ken's comments oin the trailer for the show this week.

It seems like they all within one tribe paint themselves in 5 different colours (one color for each person), and then the 2 tribes meet and pair up with the one with the same colour in the other tribe....
    There are five pairs of two, then what?
    This theory is interesting but doesn't seem complete to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It seems like they all within one tribe paint themselves in 5 different colours (one color for each person), and then the 2 tribes meet and pair up with the one with the same colour in the other tribe....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are five pairs of two, then what?
    This theory is interesting but doesn't seem complete to me.
    This was in response to Jodaar's "crazy" idea:

How's this for a crazy new merge idea? After the merge, people randomly pair up with a "buddy". Then, whoever wins immunity, their buddy is also safe. A shared immunity idol. That would really throw a monkeywrench into things. (Just a weird twist that popped into my head. I'm not suggesting they would actually try something like this on the show.)
    But now I see that Jodaar's idea was that they would merge first... ah, well....
    Maybe they'll to the RC in pairs - at least the winning pair might bond? :

I just had one of those flashes of insight. Perhaps they paint themselves in colors, then compete in some sort of challenge, and the 2 people who are the same color and win it decide on the merged tribe name and other details of the merge?

Oooh, John...that would kinda be like last year when Kathy and The Robfather represented their tribes and came up with the new name...

That sounds pretty logical John.
    I really don't think it will be anything earth-shattering.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast