+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - "Assumptions"

As you can tell from my last post I haven't paid too much attention to where the players are from.

I was watching the show one night and in an ad for the 10 o'clock news the announcer said they would be interviewing Shii's family, which led me to believe that's where she lives. I still think she's a better rep for Arizona than Rob

I think Rob M was intelligent Miss F, I just hated his attitude.
    I think he could have been a great Survivor game player but his 'tude and his laziness got in the way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Welcome, MrsJC2. I hear the snowboarding is excellent in Arizona, too. Just the right kind of powder for Robb.

How long do you think the Chuays can remain a reasonably effective team given their current food and water situation?
    I think a delayed merge will come as a huge dent to morale.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-22-2002 at 12:29 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's a good point fluff. This could be an interesting time for the Chuays.....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Then it is settled, saggy, stringy old Jan will be the next to go as they'll want to keep Helen around as she'd make a better lunch.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    No doubt, Helen would make a better lunch. But would it not have been better to keep Ghandia as a meal provider?

Originally posted by fluff
    How long do you think the Chuays can remain a reasonably effective team given their current food and water situation?
    did this bunch of morons forget everything the red berets taught them? they showed them alllllllllll the things they could eat on the island. seemed as though pretty much everything was edible. if i were starving, i'd go pick a tree and start chowing down.

Princess
    did this bunch of morons forget everything the red berets taught them?
    Someone made the comment that they were to busy with the T/G incident to really pay any attention.. - or was it that only G paid any attention?
    Really, I do believe that they make food like the red berets showed them - we just don't get to see it. The problem is probably that it's too low energy food, and that they don't get any protein.

I agree Modesty, they really need to discover a protein source.
    They weren't having a lot of luck with the boat, I doubt they'll stand a cat in hell's chance without it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast