+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 - "The Power of One"

Originally posted by fluff
    I wonder if the "Power of one" refers to the one black takrow ball (see reward challenge thread).
    Perhaps the winner of that ball automatically wins the RC.
    Oooooh, Fluff...that's a good idea...and of course, there'd be more power associated with the black ball if it was for the Immunity Challenge...

Absolutely Lobeck
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    They told us pre-show that they would mix it up. Go longer between challenges or have them back to back.

I think the power of one is one single challenge for both reward & immunity.

Whoever gets the most balls in their bucket wins the reward.
    Whoever gets the black ball gets immunity.

But this is nothing but a wild a$$ guess.

Did you guys see the previews for tomorrow (during the TAR show)? I thought I saw Robb crying or whining aand saying something like "all of them were a family". Looked like he was upset about Stephanie being voted off.

Princess
    No previews here at the west coast - only lots of "breaking news" about the "Tacoma guy". We'll see tomorrow...

PKeeper
    I did see the same preview. After seeing it, I believe it is Robb that has the crack-up. If this is the case, it is only a slight departure from his usual behavior.

If this is the case, it is only a slight departure from his usual behavior.
    Yeah, if he's the one they refer as acting bizarre. That will be situation normal for him.

Princess
    Or maybe Robb suddendly starts to behave like a normal person - that would be bizarre!

Modesty!

That was a joyous episode, indeed! Robb is gone, and I couldn't be happier. I don't wanna sound mean, but I'm so sick of all the "I Love All You Guys" mentality. All reality shows have people say that to each other...and I can't stand it! It's obvious that some people dislike each other. When Robb was just talking about growing so much and loving everyone, I was just like..."Are you done yet???" I really don't care that much about him and what he thinks. I'm just relieved that he's gone. It was nice of Shii Ann to say that Robb is a good guy, and he very well may be. She didn't say, "I really do love you...blah blah blah," which is good. On camera, she even said that all that talk didn't change much.

I'm curious...why does the preview for next week say, "Will the tribes merge?" They have a choice???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast