+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 - "The Power of One"

Yes, Robb wearing a Bro is about the only thing that could make him look more ridiculous.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Princess
    I might be repeating myself, but Robb is just the constant source of
    (Since I haven't watched much Seinfeld, would you pls explain the "Bro" meaning for me Paulie? Thx)

A "bro" is a brassiere for men, in Sein Language. The other alternative term for this garment is the "manssiere".
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I always like the term bro better.

Likewise, Kylie. Here's hoping I never need one!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I wonder if Jeff just repeated Bro to clairfy that he and Robb weren't brothers.

You know how horribly self-conscious and vain Jeff is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Princess
    (Miss F)
    Thx (Paulie). belated

Do ya'll think Jeff's animosity towards Robb stemmed from Robb flipping the finger at him during the Pirate Raid Challenge?
    Or is it plain and simple that Robb's stupidity is annoying the heck out of Jeff?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of things.

Jeff hated Greg from S1... and he wasn't nearly as annoying as Robb is. Robb's a head case, but funny as hell.

Jeff doesn't like being mocked at all and Robb being allowed to breathe is a mockery, ergo Jeff must hate Robb.

Jeff seems really pissy lately though. Didn't his wife leave him? I'd love to see him tear a strip off Robb though.

Jeff doesn't like being mocked at all and Robb being allowed to breathe is a mockery, ergo Jeff must hate Robb

Yeah, I did notice that. Hadn't heard that his wife left him, but that could be a big part of why he is so "pissy".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast