+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 post show discussion ***Spoilers***

Aww I'm in Paulie's thoughts.
    Yep, struttin' around in that "Senior" sash...and pretty much nothing else.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi

The switch was anti-climatic. How dumb is MB? Does he think that anyone is going to speak up and say, "I hate this tribe?" Especially since no one knows for sure what would happen.
    Well considering what some of the contestants(past & present) have done, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Yep, struttin' around in that "Senior" sash...and pretty much nothing else.
    Oh my. Now that you mention it, I will definitely bring that on the boat.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    he's going to rip Robb a new one.
    Robb's reponse: "Cool, Dude! A new piercing!"

Princess
    BTW... didn't Robb set some kind of record on how many times you can put "dude" into 3 sentences last nite??

Modesty.

He uses it SOOO much. A walking parody. It bugs us, can you imagine what his tribemates say behind his back?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Princess
    It bugs us, can you imagine what his tribemates say behind his back?
    Didn't think about that! We get it about 5 min/week - they get it 24/7!!! (I'd be ready to smack him with that sk8board of his since waaaay back!!)

I think that Robb should have been voted off. I find no amusement in his immaturity and foolishness...not anymore at least. I loved the hurt look on his face when he saw that margaritas came with the nachos that Chuay Gahn got.

I don't think Shii-Ann did much to offend anyone. She might get on people's nerves, but you get sick of everyone...sorta like me getting sick of Robb. I didn't like how they reacted to her eating that chicken. They're too close-minded to realize that people in her culture eat all parts of a chicken. I bet Robb's one of those cry babies that eats only grilled cheese at a restaurant.

I wasn't all that sad that Stephanie was voted off. She didn't really give me much of an impression to work with. I think she held herself back mostly.

They were all starving to death & turned away good chicken. Are they fools? Weren't they complaining a few shows ago about how weak they were getting already? At that point, I would have eaten just about anything if I thought it would benefit my body. Taste or grossness really shouldn't have played a part in it.

chicken liver and chicken hearts are not gross in the first place...they taste great!!!it tastes even better than the chicken thighs...and it's rich in vitamin B...which is really a must for people like RoBB cause it's good for the brain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast