+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Boot

Episode 5 Boot

This one will be tough. It's going to depend on the new team dynamics, if there are any changes. I'll wait until it's closer to game time to decide.

I reserving judgment until closer to the time too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Unless it is a big shakeup i don't think it will really matter much.Sook Jai should win both challenges and then i believe it will be Jan's turn to leave the island.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Jan's my pick. She's been pretty useless on the physical stuff & hasn't really proven to be an asset mentally either. Add in that she's the only Chuay Gahn left that didn't vote Ghandia last week. It doesn't look good for the old lady.

However, it's possible that Robb is this season's Michael. He looked pretty bad after that stingray incident & might have to leave for medical reasons.

Princess
    If CG loses IC, then Jan! If they are to win another IC, they can't keep her. Helen sure showed that she rather allies with the guys (as she should), and the guys already talked about Jan being weak after the last RC. Besides, they can't take another day of her pigtails . As an outsider - Clay! It seems like he's not contributing much at all, and I'm not sure how well liked he is.

If - against all odds - SJ loses IC, then Steph. Sorry Steph - I appreciate that you think all the others are morons, but showing it will get you booted. Outsider - Shee-Ann! Don't know how much she's shown to the group of how cocky she really is, but I have a feeling it must be shining through - she doesn't seem to be able to hide her feelings&opinions that well.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Besides, they can't take another day of her pigtails
    At least the mystery of whatever became of Pippi Longstockings has finally been solved.

Since we don't know about the switch or merge or what will happen, I'm gonna pick 3 random people.

Jan
    Shii-Ann
    Stephanie

Hard to say.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rc + Ic Sook Jai
    Boot: Jan or Helen

Princess
    At least the mystery of whatever became of Pippi Longstockings has finally been solved.
    Nah, I have actually inside information on this one: she ended up on an island in the Pacific Ocean where her dad is king. So, OK, island in a warm place is correct, but the wrong ocean!
    And Pippi will never get old and weak, btw!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast