Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Trish - Cagayan (Brawn)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Trish - Cagayan (Brawn)

Name (Age): Trish Hegarty (48)

Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe

Current Residence: Needham, Mass.

Personal Claim to Fame: My children

Inspiration in Life: Helen Keller was an Earth Angel that taught the world a whole new language in touch and opened our eyes to the power of sense and created the gateway to what we now call special needs.

Hobbies: Figure skating, writing and swimming.

Pet Peeves: Liars, laziness, manipulators and arrogance.

3 Words to Describe You: Character, charismatic and loyal.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Toothbrush (I do not want hard woven sweaters on my teeth), my thought for the day book to keep me spiritually grounded, and a picture of my girls to remind me why I was willing to leave them for so long in hopes to win money for a better future for both of them.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate to Danni Boatwright. She played a true and honest game. She crushed the challenges and her social skills were top notch.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: From the birth of Survivor, everyone has told me I would be the best survivor “Survivor” ever had. I have diligently put tapes in when I thought the tape was the right time, and I believe years of manifesting and believing in myself and my girls at ages they are at, that this was the time to prove to not only myself but all the thousands of people I know DREAMS COME TRUE! Trick is you have to make them happen and never lose sight of your dreams. Dream Big!!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am a great team player, a very hard worker, a very positive thinker and an incredible people person. I get along instantly with most people. I am not a control freak and I go with the flow.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My greatest strength is my intuition and my people skills. I am a chameleon with people and have an ability to read people and situations with great strength. On top of that, I have a lot of charisma and positive energy, and I am likeable, incredibly agile and a good athlete.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself a Brawn. I was raised in a home with four very tough brothers who were all incredible hockey players. They used to put me in goal and take slap shots off me from about two feet away when I was in kindergarten. Needless to say, they taught me well. I grew up athletic, tough and confident in the defense of myself and others. My life has been very difficult with many ugly and unpredictable obstacles and I made a conscious choice to never give up on myself or my dreams. I believe it is my God given tenacity and spirit that I was born with that gives me the title: Brawn. As my brother Mark always said so well, I am a TOUGHY TIGER!!

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think that the Brawns will win without question as long as they do not allow their egos to take over. I think common sense in the game of Survivor is essential and often times really smart people lack that. I also think it is one thing to be able to build a spaceship and whole different story when it comes to building a shelter and toughing it out in the woods. Beauty is just beauty. How do you build shelter, fires and boil your own water on your looks? I think a Brawn will win.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214799/

Re: Trish - Cagayan (Brawn)

She reminds me of someone. Possibly someone that I also knew in real life.

She might be good.

She is only a year older than I am. Maybe I should look into Pilates!

Figure skating suggests she has good balance and may do well on those challenges.

I find it interesting when people select inspiration from people they don't know. Her picking Helen Keller is interesting. She could certainly draw inspiration from her and her story in aspects but to site her as your inspiration for life is a little strange. I'm not crazy about her and I do imagine she would be first out from her tribe.

She is my age. I DEFINITELY should look into Pilates. Yowza!
    Valar Morghulis

She sounds like she should be a yoga instructor. I don't know about her, but she could be underestimated because of age so she might go far.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    She reminds me of someone. Possibly someone that I also knew in real life.

She might be good.
    She does me JK!! Every time I look at her face..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It might be a celebrity then. Anyone have any ideas who she might be?

Wow. No one has posted about Trish since the game started. That's kind of sad.

I'm not sure how much we're supposed to say about the Ponderosa videos here, so I'm putting this in spoiler tags, though there's nothing terribly controversial here.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, I guess we know now that it's not a Trish/Kass final two. So much for spoilers. I just watched Trish's Ponderosa video, and the others told her that they could tell by his mannerisms that Tony had blindsided her, so she definitely will know that at the final tribal council if he's still in.

Interestingly enough, they all think that he was the one who made it happen (as opposed to just jumping on the wagon), which sucks for Spencer and Kass in terms of getting credit for strategy.

People seem to have kind of given her the cold shoulder when she got there, which is weird, because I thought they all liked her, and they were nice to Tasha when she got there. Maybe it was because Trish said she was kind of glad to get out of the game, and they all still wanted to be in, but it looked like they were cold shouldering her before that, so I wonder what that's all about. Maybe they were just disappointed in her for letting Tony get her out.

I will say that I thought she was pretty funny when she got to her room and was going through her stuff and looking in the mirror.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-15-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast