+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Re: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Thanks I must have missed that. I'm sure he didn't mean her eyes either.

^ Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was actually Morgan saying that he and Alexis cuddled a lot, and according to Morgan he'd ask her (Alexis) to "shake her booty."
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    ^ Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was actually Morgan saying that he and Alexis cuddled a lot, and according to Morgan he'd ask her (Alexis) to "shake her booty."
    No,it was one of the others. I cant remember which one, but she said LJ and Morgan like to cuddle
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Does LJ like her Fanny? I am trying to remember back when he talked about the girls and had different descriptions for them. When he was deciding who to send ahead to the camp. I can't remember exactly what he said, but while he may have thought she was hot or something to that effect I thought he came across as respecting the other girls more. My memory is so bad.
    Wasn't LJ the one that said something like (about Morgan), "She's hot, Alexis is cute. Cute I can deal with, hot is dangerous."
    holly71 likes this.

Scoot13 I think that is what he said about those two.
    scoot13 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just reading back to the beginning of Morgan's thread---pretty accurate representation of how she turned out. The world owes me a living because I"m beautiful... and other women are all jealous of me. Yikes. Maybe they don't like you because you are lazy and self centered and make no effort to get to know anyone who isn't like you. SO glad to see her go, even though getting rid of the cop would have been the smarter move in the long run.

ETA---meant to say, that although initially I didn't like Parvati as I thought she was another of these attractive women who expect the world to fall at their feet, in fact she was much smarter than that. She worked her looks, with morons like Russell Hantz, and she plotted. She didn't just lie in the shelter all day. And she wouldn't have dissed other women for getting "old". I actually think Kass is kind of cute.
    Last edited by PWS; 04-11-2014 at 11:35 PM.
    Florimel, Brooks and GabbyG like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcPqLmXVLM

Morgan arrives.

Her voice makes me crazy. Her baby voice
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, her voice grates on me too. I just watched a secret scene on youtube where Trish and Kass say that Morgan always took the best spot in the shelter and then they went to bed early in order to take that spot. She then referred to them in her confessional as "washed-up hags." Made me even happier that she's gone. According to her own logic, once she turns 40, she will be a "washed-up hag" too, complete with horribly sagging boobs. I also don't like how she justifies her laziness around camp. She says she's not lazy and that she's always had a job, goes to school and works. Well that's great that she works hard in her normal life, but people are criticizing her laziness around camp. What she does in normal life is irrelevant to that conversation.

It's interesting that she gets along so well with Sarah at Ponderosa. I wouldn't have guessed.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-13-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I was a little surprised by how well she got along with Sarah but then I reminded myself that most people aren't all bad or all good. Most of us have both a good side and a bad side. What people think of us usually depends on how much we show of either side.

Duh! Ain't I smaht?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I was a little surprised by how well she got along with Sarah but then I reminded myself that most people aren't all bad or all good. Most of us have both a good side and a bad side. What people think of us usually depends on how much we show of either side.

Duh! Ain't I smaht?
    I hear you. When Sarah said , I am so glad its you- I was puzzled. But again we don't see the hours and hours that lay on the cutting room floor. I saw Morgan's make up she brought with her and LOL!
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast