+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Re: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Naw, they're are too perfect to be real. I vote fake.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Even if she says they're real I'm not sure I'd believe her. I guess she'd have to let someone feel them and tell us for me to be convinced. I vote Jeff, because he usually tells it how it is. That would be an interesting survivor moment
    mushybrain and JohnnyK like this.

They look very fake in a couple of other pictures of her that I've seen. I don't know what to think now. Hopefully she'll say one way or the other on the show to stop all the speculation.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Even if she says they're real I'm not sure I'd believe her. I guess she'd have to let someone feel them and tell us for me to be convinced. I vote Jeff, because he usually tells it how it is. That would be an interesting survivor moment
    HaHaHa! Morgan's mammaries are taking on a life of their own.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I can't believe that this subject is getting the the most attention of anything in this thread or why anyone would care. Hopefully this will change once the season starts.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can't believe that this subject is getting the the most attention of anything in this thread or why anyone would care. Hopefully this will change once the season starts.
    Not to worry. It's just a little bit of silliness that will pass quickly.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I don't like her - OR her tatas. She's annoying.
    Brooks, FireWoman, kev89 and 1 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I thought I wouldn't like her before the season started but I am actually growing to respect her gameplay. Telling the tribe that voting for Alexis was Jeremiah's idea was smart and it seems like Alexis bought it hook line and sinker.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Ok. What is this thing with people like Morgan cutting down people for being old? Don't they get old people are lucky to get there? And were 20 once? It's confounding that these kids think it's an insult. Omg. Ur. Old. Ew. What's she gonna do, turn thirty and die?

Pet peeve, I guess. It's just. Inane.

My husband is guessing that that strapless will eventually pop a buoy.
    holly71, Punkin, sweetpea and 2 others like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    pop a buoy.
    Funny, I had a similar thought, but not one put so imaginatively descriptive! (Leave it to a guy to come up with that one. Probably a fisherman.) Though likely, my fears for her modesty lie not so much in her (young) situation, but in my own physical gravitational reality. Just sayin', I couldn't pull that strapless frock off that high above my ribcage.
    spockwhat and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast