Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Brice - Cagayan (Beauty)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Brice - Cagayan (Beauty)

Name: Brice Johnston (27)

Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Penn.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being the only person from my immediate family to graduate college.

Inspiration in Life: My mother who is a single parent of four and worked two jobs at a time to ensure her children had everything they need and more. There isnít anything in the world my mom wouldnít do for her children.

Hobbies: Watching reality TV, listening to music, going out to social events and hanging out with loved ones and friends.

Pet Peeves: Bad breath and an insecure person.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, funny and goal-oriented.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Body sprayóIím obsessed with smelling good; lip balmóI wouldnít want my big lips to get crusty and pictures of my family to remind me why Iím going so hard to win Survivor.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cirie, Colton and Ozzy.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I love the show and Iíve been watching it for years. It has been a lifelong dream to be on Survivor. Also, to be the sole survivor and win the million dollars!

Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I have the ability to read people so Iíll know if I can trust them after only a couple minutes of meeting them, and how to also be fake with people I donít like. I can be very shady if I need to be!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Everyone who meets me loves me! Iím a very loyal person and I keep my word. However, I can turn into a person eating b*tch that will play you before you can play me.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself the package deal. Iím very easy on the eyes (beauty). Iím college educated, have common sense, am very socially aware and have street smarts (brains). Plus, I consider myself to be physically fit; Iím a natural born runner (brawn). So Iím a three for one kind of deal.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think someone with the package deal like myself that encompasses brains, beauty and brawn. So basically, I have the best chance at winning the million dollars.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214784/

Re: Brice - Cagayan (Beauty)

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cirie, Colton and Ozzy.

What a combo.
    Punkin likes this.

Please don't be like Colton. My delicate, virginal ears can not go through that torture again.

If he can pull off those three in a combo, I'll be a fan. However, I'd imagine he's going to be mostly Colton-lite. Also, beauty? Couldn't he just be a first vote off in some other season?

Beauty? Really?

I'm trying really hard not to be shallow here, but the show designated these terms, not me. But really, in the beauty tribe?

I too dislike the Colton choice, but I love Cirie and I liked Ozzy v.1 so I'm ok with that.
    Valar Morghulis

I agree. I don't know if he'd fit in strongly to either of the other tribes, so maybe he ended up in Beauty by default? And anyone saying that they are like Colton is a definite red flag.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

He's not "beauty" to me either, but he probably doesn't fit into the other categories and when you look at two or his item choices (body spray, lip balm), beauty is where he'd fit.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I don't know how they decided on the beauty tribe. There are many I don't think belong there, and he is one of them. Yes it's shallow, but isn't naming a tribe beauty supposed to mean the people on said tribe are beautiful?

I think he's "Beauty" because he's a gay fashionista who cares very much about how he looks.

He's HARDLY a "beauty"... just sayin'

Yeah, exactly how did he make that team?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast