+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ponderosa is interesting. Caleb talks about why his relationship with Colton works. I loved to see how much Aras and Vytas like him.
    Caleb said opposites attract. However he and Colton are still similar in that they are both guys.
    Bucky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't understand your post, jammyjoe. Why would you want to vote for yourself at tribal council?? I'd rather contestants not to be able to do that.
    That's the dilemma. It can be used strategically. You vote for yourself only if you knew that the other person getting voted off has an overwhelming vote that voting for yourself would not matter but only help to negate (or reduce) a prior vote(s) against you. It will come into play later when there is a tie vote. In one or two seasons this situation came into play. They had a tie vote but the tie was broken because one had a previous vote against him. In this case, you don't want anybody writing your name down even before the merge even if it's just a throw away vote because it could affect you down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm wondering if there was a cut scene where Ciera said to Tyson, why is MONICA your #3 and not me? What's she ever done for you? She an immunity beast who can make a good argument at the final TC, while I never win anything AND I warned you that Hayden and Caleb were after you AND I shared my clue with you (too bad she didn't know he'd used it successfully).
    I think Tyson had a plan and he's not telling Gervase and Monica just yet until he gets to F4 with Ciera. He's very strategic this time around and probably was weighing in if he wants to keep Monica or Ciera. Ciera is playing smart while Monica is playing for immunities and relying on the fact that her alliance with the veterans is still tight. It all comes down to who will the jury not like more between the two. Right now, Gervase have antagonized the jury so he is a very good candidate to take to F3. Who do you think will get more votes in F3, Monica or Sierra? It's safe to assume that whoever Tyson and Gervase vote off between the two will not get their vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    If Tyson had pulled it out of his crotch last night, how closely would Jeff have embraced it at TC while announcing it was a real HI? LOL
    I actually thought about that too. I don't think Jeff would even scrutinize it and hold it close to himself. He'd probably instruct Tyson to hold it up high for him but not too close to his face and then command Tyson to throw it into the fire as it will never be played again!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Does anyone know if Tyson still had the hidden immunity idol in the same place at tribal council? I assumed he hid it in his crotch when he found it because he had nowhere less obvious to hide it at the time. I thought for sure before going to tribal council, he would hide it somewhere else. I doubt it was still in his crotch at TC, although I could be wrong.
    Punkin, Duckyface and jucamer like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

FORT Fogey

Only one more episode next Wed before the Sunday Dec 15th finale and reunion. I guess this means the winner of the RI comp will return and 2 off to Ponderosa on Wed? Then the one voted out goes directly to the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Does anyone know if Tyson still had the hidden immunity idol in the same place at tribal council? I assumed he hid it in his crotch when he found it because he had nowhere less obvious to hide it at the time. I thought for sure before going to tribal council, he would hide it somewhere else. I doubt it was still in his crotch at TC, although I could be wrong.
    I have always assumed when they find the idol...they only hide it on their person long enough to find another hiding spot for it...nowhere near where the clue told them to find it...so only they know where it's hidden...if & when they need it

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    I have always assumed when they find the idol...they only hide it on their person long enough to find another hiding spot for it...nowhere near where the clue told them to find it...so only they know where it's hidden...if & when they need it
    If I am remembering correctly and it is entirely possibly that I am not, if they put the idol in their personal bag it is suppose to be safe from others taking it. Now, I don't know about the snooping because it seems I remember that happening one season (again, could have a faulty memory) but the other survivors could not take it.

Right, they can peak in the personal bag without ramifications, and apparently even show it to others (which created quite a fuss 1 or 2 seasons ago), but they can't take it.

Besides, Tyson seemed to like the idea of an obvious "bulge". ;^)
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

Besides, Tyson seemed to like the idea of an obvious "bulge". ;^)
    All manly men do!
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread