+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Now jammyjoe. She did excel at something. She was pretty darn good at getting bopped on the head with the little ball in the Immunity Challenge!
    That sounds like something I would do.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    If Tyson had pulled the out-rock, he would have left with the HI in his crotch.
    That would have been totally awesome!

Until I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    If Tyson had pulled it out of his crotch last night, how closely would Jeff have embraced it at TC while announcing it was a real HI? LOL
    Thanks for that visual Brooks!
    Punkin, Brooks and Moontat like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I too totally loved Hayden this past TC. I was happy that Ciera actually did something too. Way too often they talk the talk, but then don't walk the walk. Oh she walked alright lol. Made for one of the most memorable TC's in a long time!

I wonder who Laura will chose to help during the next RI challenge, Tina or Katie. After how she's not only dominated the challenges but help keep the person she wants to stay in, it would be a shame if Laura doesn't get back into the tribe.
    Punkin and tinderbox like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Ironically enough I think the only way Ceaira stays alive in the game is if her Mom makes it back from Redemption Island before the next Tribal Council which will give her and Hayden (assuming they stay together) another member to challange 3-3 against Tyson, Gervase, and Monica.

"Sorry I voted you out, Mom, but now I need you to come save my butt!". I love how these things come full circle!
    Punkin, Moontat and ilja like this.

I can see Tina and Katie trying to gang up on Laura at the next RI challenge.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I never thought of that, you could be right. Hmm, I wonder what sort of challenge it will be .I cant see Katie winning
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, it would have to be Tina helping Katie I'd think... But Katie did do one thing right... when the 4 went off together to read Cierra's hint to the HII, she said you need to follow them. (I'm not sure why she didn't say WE should follow them, but I think I heard YOU.) No way should you let Ciera be alone to read her hint and search in peace.

I'm so slow it was only halfway through the rock draw I realized WHY Hayden said his group should vote for Monica, not Tyson. And that he must have realized that he'd be safe no matter what.

I'm wondering if there was a cut scene where Ciera said to Tyson, why is MONICA your #3 and not me? What's she ever done for you? She an immunity beast who can make a good argument at the final TC, while I never win anything AND I warned you that Hayden and Caleb were after you AND I shared my clue with you (too bad she didn't know he'd used it successfully).

I like Katie as a person, but she doesn't seem to have her mom's killer instinct, which makes her a bad match for Survivor.

I also agree that Hayden, and maybe Caleb and Vytas, will be asked back again. And I'd vote for Hayden for Fan Favorite... time to start that thread!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I really can't see that happening as Tina needed Laura M's help to win against Vytas and she barely came in second when competing against Caleb. If Tina and Katie work together it will only hold Tina back...I mean Tina would have to do nothing ... like not move at all for Katie to place second to Laura M. I can't imagine Katie beating her mom or Laura M. Well yes I can, if Tina and Laura M both agree not to compete.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love it when things get shaken up like this tribal!! I hate when the show goes along with everyone sticking with their alliances and everything predictable.

I think who wins the RI challenge next week really depends on what the challenge is. Most challenges aren't ones that you can help someone else with, so the only way Tina could help Katie is by not winning herself. Depending on the challenge Tina might be really good at it, but Laura is great at challenges. It's what got her sent to RI the first time hoping she would take out Brad.

I wonder if people are forgetting that someone comes back from RI in their choices of who to vote out. It seemed obvious that either Katie or Cierra would likely be having their moms come back, especially Cierra since her mom is so good at challenges. A voting block of two is a big block to have when there are only 4 or 5 people left.

My guess is that Laura M. wins next week and they bring her back in, giving Hayden and Cierra another ally. If that happens things will at least stay interesting.

Oh Cierra, while I don't like you much, I respect you trying to make a move, and no one can blame you for flipping when it was so obvious you were 4th, but why oh why didn't you realize that last week? It was so dumb to go running to Tyson without taking time to think over how things would play out. No one wants to be seen as a flip flopper, but it's part of this game. It's a matter of choosing when to do it. Choose wisely.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.

FORT Fogey

Ponderosa is interesting. Caleb talks about why his relationship with Colton works. I loved to see how much Aras and Vytas like him.

+ Reply to Thread