+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I think, at least I hope, that whoever wins the RI duel next week will come in and be on the Cierra/Hayden alliance. It will be 3 vs 3 then, and who knows what happens from there, which makes me happy because I hate when it's predictable
    We might have another choose your rock situation!!! . I haven't seen any previews for this week, so that might happen
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The thing is...Ciera has won an Immunity challenge and Hayden hasn't. He wasn't very good in the team challenges either. I would take out Ciera if I were the veteran three. An isolated Hayden can be dealt with at final four....but, wait, with a returnee from RI, would you take him out at five or four?
    That's a good point, I think Hayden would be a bigger threat in front of a jury though, especially when that move he just pulled...Aras, Vytas, and Caleb loved that.

Ciera shouldn't be underestimated either though, she might not seem threatening, but she made it this far, and I imagine it would be very dangerous for Tyson, Gervase, and Monica if she's still there AND her mother returns from Redemption Island. So, maybe it would be a better idea to vote her out next.
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011