+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Right, they can peak in the personal bag without ramifications, and apparently even show it to others (which created quite a fuss 1 or 2 seasons ago), but they can't take it.

Besides, Tyson seemed to like the idea of an obvious "bulge". ;^)
    \

He seems to need it imho.
    yourefired and law638 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I think it is hilarious that Tyson's crotch is the focus of any discussion.

Who'd a thunk it?

What's next? A Twitter account?

No Tag Cloud descriptor? LOL

Yes, I am immature and this has made my week!!
    Punkin, Shoepie and law638 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

He seems to need it imho.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I thought I was the only one that noticed that he did NOT have that idol hidden or anything else in that crotch area.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Okay, I thought I was the only one that noticed that he did NOT have that idol hidden or anything else in that crotch area.
    If he did, I feel sorry for the guy. Maybe he hid it there until camp?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

On Tyson's hidden HI, all I can say is ouch!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I wonder if Tyson had played his Idol this TC, if he would have been immune from the rock picking.

It's the "anything else" that you have to worry about.

Wow, I have to give Hayden credit for pulling that off. Even if he did lose Katie, he did ensure his own safety in getting Ciera to switch. My opinion of Hayden totally shot up in just a few minutes. He probably wishes she would have switched last week though, and I'm still not so sure about Ciera's game. Had she switched last week, she along with Hayden, Caleb, and Katie would be in the majority, now she's in a minority with Hayden. Granted that would have really worked out for them if Tyson drew the white rock, but now she has no chance with Tyson, Gervase, and Monica. In retrospect, she probably shouldn't have shared the clue with the people she was going to betray in the same episode

Despite winning immunity, Gervase really didn't come across as very impressive either. He was absolutely right when Caleb was bitter at Redemption Island, but from his freak out over Hayden trying to throw Tyson under to the bus his "you'll be sitting there" "this isn't Big Brother" and "Hay done" comments at tribal, he kind of came across as a jerk. I'm pretty sure that Aras and Vytas never betrayed them either, granted that was a smart move on his and Tyson's part, but he just lied about two members of the jury right in front of them, probably not the best idea. I still like Gervase, he's always been kind of a jerk even in the first season, but I just don't see him getting the jury to vote for him, certainly not sitting next to any combination of Tyson, Monica, Hayden, Tina, or Laura.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week with the mother vs daughter duel...ultimately, I don't think Tina will let Katie win it, Katie might even admit Tina has a better shot. We're coming down to the end, and I see the next few tribals being fairly predictable, despite the misleading preview. Even with Ciera's betrayal, they'll want Hayden out first since he is more of a challenge threat, and would be a huge threat to win at the end. Ciera is an easy vote if Hayden wins next, and even if she somehow won the last immunity, Tyson would probably get her and Gervase to take out Monica, and she'd probably only get the vote of her mother, and maybe Vytas, Caleb, or Hayden if any of them are particularly bitter. The real wildcards are if Hayden wins every immunity from here on out, and of course whoever returns from Redemption. The only shot I see Katie having is if Tina really dominates the next duel, and has enough time to coach Katie to beating Laura. Between the two mothers, I could easily see either of them sneaking by (probably by winning immunity) and I think they both would be huge threats to win, especially Tina, who would have the votes of Katie, Aras, Vytas, and probably Laura. I'd say Tyson is the favorite, but Hayden, Tina, and Laura are his biggest challenges, and even in his core three, Monica might be able to make a decent case for herself with all her immunity wins.
    JunkieGirl and Bucky like this.

I think, at least I hope, that whoever wins the RI duel next week will come in and be on the Cierra/Hayden alliance. It will be 3 vs 3 then, and who knows what happens from there, which makes me happy because I hate when it's predictable
    Punkin, march, Bucky and 1 others like this.

The thing is...Ciera has won an Immunity challenge and Hayden hasn't. He wasn't very good in the team challenges either. I would take out Ciera if I were the veteran three. An isolated Hayden can be dealt with at final four....but, wait, with a returnee from RI, would you take him out at five or four?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread