+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought they were dragging Monica, Tyson seems to think she will do anything he says.
    Well that would give him options...he could pick which is better for him or even take both, although, Monica could make a case for herself since she at least has won several immunity challenges.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't like Monica but you've got to give her points--impressive. And there have been some tough challenges. This one I would have thought would have favored the guys' upper body strength. It sure must be obvious to her that Ciera thinks she's #3 with Tyson and Gervase, and not Monica, after the eating. Or maybe once again that's just not Monica's kind of food! She does better on the gross food!
    I'm OK with the mom to mom help given at the challenge--at least the way it was edited Vytas was already looking a Laura's Rubik's cube for hints before she started helping his rival more explictly. And it could also be seen as good game play--if she gets back in a possible vote from Tina, AND she probably thinks there are more challenges at which she can beat Tina, while Vytas will be more of a challenge. Once he cools off Vytas might even respect that argument, although it's a little insulting to Tina so tough to make without losing her vote.
    Ciera seemed to blaming Caleb more than Hayden when she talked to Tyson, while we were shown it was Hayden who initiated it. I guess it depends on who talked to CIera first... or maybe she just likes looking at Hayden's blinding teeth.
    This was a good move on Ciera's part as from being 5th in the alliance behind the 4 guys she's now in theory #3.
    Caleb criticized Ciera for doublecrossing her alliance, but actually she was the one being true to her (first) alliance, and he and Hayden were the doublecrossers. I like Caleb and am sorry to see him on RI, but that argument didn't follow. I wonder if the moms will team up to get him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Well that would give him options...he could pick which is better for him or even take both, although, Monica could make a case for herself since she at least has won several immunity challenges.
    Yes, Monica could fend for herself .I think little Ciera is in over her head. I don't want Hayden to go, if Tyson finds out he is mixing it up I think he will be gone. OTOH I would love a Tyson blindside( Mr M chose him for my pool) not me. Plus Tyson no longer has his HI!!! I just wish they wouldn't keep burning the clues, something about that bugs me

I like Caleb and am sorry to see him on RI, but that argument didn't follow. I wonder if the moms will team up to get him out.
    I didn't want him to go either, but if the moms can team up, I bet they do.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 11-27-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow, Aras and Vytas got beat by two moms, must be especially embarrassing for Vytas...remember how they were going to send Tina on her way I thought it was kind of neat seeing the two moms unite.

I wonder if Hayden and Caleb made a mistake in going after Tyson. I mean, I could see them both being end game threats with Caleb being so likable and Hayden apparently already has a good social game if he won Big Brother, it just kind of surprised me because Tyson and Gervase seemed convinced they were going to the final four with them. I also wonder if Ciera made the right call, she said she proved her loyalty by betraying her mom, but at the same time, if she could betray her mom, she could betray anyone, and I wonder if that's what made Tyson and Gervase consider voting her out.

Even though she won immunity, Monica was really quiet this episode. I guess she's so loyal to Tyson that Caleb and Hayden didn't even consider asking her to flip. I was thinking that maybe they had a chance of using Tyson, Gervase, and Ciera sitting out to draw a line in the sand, and try and convince Monica to join them in knocking the three off their pedestal.

Well, they made us think Tyson would be dethroned this week, and they're teasing the same thing again for next week. I think it just might work next week though. Looks like Hayden might even be able to get Gervase to turn on Tyson, that would be huge. Also, while Caleb was voted out as a result of their scheming, he and Hayden did inadvertently scare him into wasting his idol, and forced him to admit that he had it all along to the entire tribe. He's probably in a more vulnerable spot now than he had been before, and if Hayden and Katie can get Gervase, maybe they can get Monica too. Or maybe the editors are just tricking us again.
    ilja likes this.

I would love that!! Hayden and Gervase teaming up. I do hope you are right kev89, something about Tyson is way too cocky. He has been playing the game , but darn it- tonight when he opted to eat, I really disliked him
    march, Coco46 and ilja like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Can't stand Tyson and would love a blind side for sure next week. I agree with FM that A cocky Tyson is very unlikable. Thought he was really rubbing it to the 3 when he threw the chicken bones over his shoulder. What an a**! If Tyson doesn't go next week, I hope Ciera is knocked off her pedestal a notch or two. She po'ed me also during the IC. For some odd reason I didn't feel that way about Gervase.
    Photobabe likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would love that!! Hayden and Gervase teaming up. I do hope you are right kev89, something about Tyson is way too cocky. He has been playing the game , but darn it- tonight when he opted to eat, I really disliked him
    Yes it was cocky, but it was funny too. More and more he is reminding me of BR and while I can see how his behaviour could annoy some on the island, as a viewer I am finding it very amusing. Does anyone remember if BR sat out the eating challenge during his winning season? Did they even have this type of challenge during that season?
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yes it was cocky, but it was funny too. More and more he is reminding me of BR and while I can see how his behaviour could annoy some on the island, as a viewer I am finding it very amusing. Does anyone remember if BR sat out the eating challenge during his winning season? Did they even have this type of challenge during that season?
    I loved BR, and while he may have done something like that. Tyson did it as if to PO the others. BR wouldn't have
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyson putting on that show when producing his Idol was pretty funny.
    Punkin, jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Ciera blew it for herself. Shame. She just could not see that booting the leader is always a good thing to do. She knows that now; it is hard to see the forest from the trees when you are playing. Sticking with her water people would have served her well. Dang. I like her. Seeing Tyson use the idol must have made her feel foolish about her rushing to him when Katie confessed she did not have it.

Pagong is afoot. Tyson, Gervase, Monica are solid Blood and will do what is possible to get to the end. That will involve shining Hayden into thinking he is still in the alliance. Good bye Katie and Ciera!

Monica is a machine. She has more respect from Tyson and Gervase than I thought. She will make the end game because she is blood and strong, no bringing her along at all. She could win this.

+ Reply to Thread