+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Tina's daughter still has a clue to the HII. There is still one out there, only 1 was found by Tyson. I did think it was funny that Tyson played his HII and did not even receive a vote.
    Why do you think there are two? I thought there was only one.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyson found it pre-merge, right? That would mean that both tribe camps should have had an Idol. I don't even know where the merged tribe is living. But as far as I know there's supposed to be a post-merge Idol, too. So at least three per season? Just a guess.

I hope someone finds it!! this why I hate the burning of the clue , every week
    Coco46, Midol and JohnnyK like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

But it's a good enough move, isn't it?

It always puts a target on you. Even if you're in the majority alliance.

I've never really liked Tyson but just in a general way....rubs me the wrong way, etc.
    And I am not a Feminist at all. Nor do I approve of a teenage girls getting pregnant.
    But Tyson really made me angry tonight. When discussing Ciera and pointing out her "faults," he called her a "Liar, a teenage unmarried mother"
    how do those two things indicate a "bad Ciera?" The way he said it, he inferred they were two bad/evil things.
    Lying can be an mean evil thing. Getting pregnant as a teen is just a dumb mistake.
    The two things do NOT go together.
    Now I dislike him even more.
    Punkin, Florimel and Coco46 like this.

At this point it's really difficult to trust anyone except your closest ally. Gervaise is Tyson's closest ally and Ciera is not. Tyson is right to think that Ciera could be playing him as they were not in alliance from the beginning. It could be her way to break the male alliance. He and Gervaise do not know who to trust. But when it comes down to it, the guys had to take out each other sooner or later. Tyson thought that Caleb and Haydn could also be playing him so that he, Gervaise and Monica change their vote to Ciera while Haydn, Caleb, Katie and Ciera (who is the swing vote) write his name down. And that's why he played the HII. He could risk not playing it but he wasn't so sure of Ciera.

Someone asked why Haydn and Caleb neve approached Monica. I believe it's because she is part of the veteran alliance. They didn't think that Monica will turn on her original alliance because if she did, she'd only be 4th at best, but with Tyson and Gervaise, I think Monica thinks she has a better chance of making it to F3. Then again Haydn spilled the beans after TC. Maybe she, Gervaise and Ciera might rethink their strategy. Katie's and Ciera's moms are still in RI, one of them could come back so they better get rid of one of them. I hope Caleb comes back from RI.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-30-2013 at 04:00 AM.
    Coco46 likes this.

After seeing the two moms work together on RI, I definitely would have sent Ciera to RI. Laura is too strong, and if she comes back again, they can work together. At this point, Katie would probably join them since she has seen Laura help Tina in the challenges. Automatic 3 alliance.
    Duckyface likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Why do you think there are two? I thought there was only one.
    Standard procedure is usually to hide another idol once one gets played. But I can't remember which camp they're living at, so there might actually already be one there that hasn't been found yet. I'm pretty sure that either way there's another one out there. It can only be used for 2 more tribals though, so if no one finds it next episode, it probably won't ever be found/used.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re the number of HIIs....
    I'm wondering if both camps shared the same water hole or something (maybe one group could only get water in the am, the other in the pm to prevent interaction)...Jeff wouldn't know who would get the clue so the clue given to the winner of the RI "duel" had to be applicable to both tribes...and the clues talked about the snake like tree on the way to the water, no? So then there would just be one HII to be found.
    Either that or both tribes had a snake like tree on the way to their water hole.
    And of course it would be helpful to know which place they are living... the one where Tyson found the idol or the other one.

But I agree, now that Tyson played his there should definitely be a new Idol out there, so I'm hoping whoever gets the clue this time realizes that and doesn't burn it. I wonder if it is an option to keep the clue for oneself, in hopes of getting back into the game and using it then. I wonder if the final RI "duel" will be before the last time the HII can be used.

I think both camps had HIIs in very similar locations, though it is possible they had access to the same water hole at different hours. But that doesn't matter much anyway considering that if my memory is correct, Tyson found the idol in the episode that they merged, so even if both tribes had HIIs, by that point the other tribe's undiscovered HII would be out of play. Remember too that Katie seemed pretty confident about what tree the clue was talking about, yet never found it.

My guess is that there will be another HII in another location, and the winner of the next duel will get a new clue to give to a player of their choice, making the clue Katie has now useless.

+ Reply to Thread