+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

I think maybe I'll skip some episodes until Tyson is gone even if that should mean until the end. He nauseates me more than the food items do.
    Raye6696, Dragonlady and Coco46 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So Vytas makes it a point of saying that the women could band together and control the rest of the game.

And they ignore him.

How silly :-)
    Duckyface likes this.

Laura and Ciera are not even thinking, they will be the next to be split up. I always wonder .. do you people even know this game?
    Midol likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyson looks like a witch. I mean that in a good way because I love Tyson.

Do we know how many people are leaving RI next week? One or two?

I think the only one I like( really like) is Gervase. If he and Tyson broke up, then he would have a good chance of winning this. I think Tyson would vote Gervase out. Funny how Ciera says her mother has to go such closeness
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm not going to miss Tina. She was under the delusion that her strategic supremacy put her in charge of the game, which is why she started to unload on everyone after they voted out Aras. Then when she found out that Aras was in an alliance with everyone, she literally had nothing to say.

I may be in the minority, but I love Tyson and the fact that he's keeping his possession of the HIDDEN immunity idol HIDDEN from everyone else. And I still think people should just tune out Monica and drag her to the end because no one will vote for her.
    Punkin, NCLurker, pikachu and 6 others like this.

My opinion of the past two weeks:

1. These folks are SMART and have voted out the two folks who have won this show. Though I loved Sandra, I think she was a bit lucky her season that Russell was too much of a jerk and Parvati was seen as a tagalong. I like both Aras and Tina, but they have both won and they were admittedly a bit more lucky than even Sandra.

2. Tyson is smart keeping his mouth shut about the HII. I'm not a huge fan of his, but he's playing a low-key game overall in this area and that could help him out long term.

3. I still like Gervase, and he's probably the one I'm rooting for the most. Why? - he is still apparently having fun and taking the game for what it is, RESPECTS the fact this is a game and plays it accordingly, and for someone who played it the first season to return and make it this far shows he has studied - at least a little bit - about how they game has evolved. I think he did it better than Tina, who probably thought this attitude she showed tonight in particular will wash in the way it's currently played.
    pikachu, AZChristian and MsFaninNJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm not going to miss Tina. She was under the delusion that her strategic supremacy put her in charge of the game, which is why she started to unload on everyone after they voted out Aras. Then when she found out that Aras was in an alliance with everyone, she literally had nothing to say.

I may be in the minority, but I love Tyson and the fact that he's keeping his possession of the HIDDEN immunity idol HIDDEN from everyone else. And I still think people should just tune out Monica and drag her to the end because no one will vote for her.
    What a drag that would be . But worth it I guess. I also agree that Tyson should keep mum about the HII. He just comes as a cocky SOB to me.

These folks are SMART and have voted out the two folks who have won this show. Though I loved Sandra, I think she was a bit lucky her season that Russell was too much of a jerk and Parvati was seen as a tagalong. I like both Aras and Tina, but they have both won and they were admittedly a bit more lucky than even Sandra.
    One of them could still come back from RI .They would have to win II all the time though
    NCLurker and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Tyson, I love you, but God help me if you drag plastic-face Monica with you to the end as a goat, I will never forgive you. That woman needs to be off my television. "What up, Brad"...really?!

Tyson is cocky as hell but I still like him, and right now he's playing a pretty good game. Very smart to not blurt out that he has the HII.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Punkin, NCLurker, pikachu and 3 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

I don't like that they aren't showing us the votes at the end. It takes away from the game for me when we don't know who voted for who.

I think people are playing stupid this game. First off the ones with loved ones left should have gotten together after the merge. They should know that the singles are going to split them up by voting at least one of the pair off if they're smart.

Then Vytas literally tells the women they need to band together. The men generally have an advantage with the immunity challenges, but the women are just giving them a pass. I guess each woman is hoping one of the men will drag her along to the end. That's how Tina won, and Amber, and there are probably a couple others I can't remember atm, but I hate that strategy.
    captain, Shoepie and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread