+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #101
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,803

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think it would be hilarious to have Tina come back and have her send Aras and Vytas home.
    I would love that!!
    www and Photobabe like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think it would be hilarious to have Tina come back and have her send Aras and Vytas home.
    They are on RI together and if Tina comes back that means they are both already gone.

  3. #103
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Yeah but this next battle is not the last one.

    If Tina wants to come back she'll have to win at least 5 duels.

  4. #104
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,719

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They are on RI together and if Tina comes back that means they are both already gone.
    Yeah, so?
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  5. #105
    FORT Fanatic kev89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    503

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    The one thing I don't really like about these double boot episodes is that they always seem kind of rushed. Vytas certainly had some fire at tribal, but he probably should have pushed a girl alliance before going to tribal. Tina probably did the best she could by trying to turn them on the flipper and outsider Monica, but Tyson's been handling things wonderfully. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the idol...I've found it kind of refreshing that Tyson's been keeping the idol to himself after others blabbed about it right away. Katie winning immunity through created a situation where it might have made sense for Tyson to tell everyone to keep them together.

    I'm not surprised to see Laura M being targeted again, but I wasn't expecting Ciera to target her. That might backfire on her though, it might make her seem too devious to her tribe mates if she could turn on her own mother. Tyson might just want to get Katie out though, especially since she's shown that she can win immunity. I wouldn't count Tina out either, especially when the Redemption duels tend to involve endurance or puzzles.

  6. #106
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,719

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    The one thing I don't really like about these double boot episodes is that they always seem kind of rushed. Vytas certainly had some fire at tribal, but he probably should have pushed a girl alliance before going to tribal. Tina probably did the best she could by trying to turn them on the flipper and outsider Monica, but Tyson's been handling things wonderfully. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the idol...I've found it kind of refreshing that Tyson's been keeping the idol to himself after others blabbed about it right away. Katie winning immunity through created a situation where it might have made sense for Tyson to tell everyone to keep them together.

    I'm not surprised to see Laura M being targeted again, but I wasn't expecting Ciera to target her. That might backfire on her though, it might make her seem too devious to her tribe mates if she could turn on her own mother. Tyson might just want to get Katie out though, especially since she's shown that she can win immunity. I wouldn't count Tina out either, especially when the Redemption duels tend to involve endurance or puzzles.


    They are condensing about 6 days of Survivor into one episode.



    Overall I don't think Katie is an Immunity Challenge threat. She seems pretty much of a dud as far as doing well socially, strategically or physically.
    Punkin, pikachu and jucamer like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  7. #107
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,845

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I would say that's the result of living in the shadow of the game's first female winner, but then I'd remember that Katie spent the first part of the game on a tribe without her mom, and did nothing of any strategic value whatsoever. Yup, she's pretty much a dud. Heck, I think they had to invent a possible romance with Vytas in order to liven her edit up a bit!
    pikachu likes this.

  8. #108
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,803

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Both Katie and Ciera are about as interesting as potted plants - they can leave anytime.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #109
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,494

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I disagree, Fanny. Potted plants are MUCH more interesting than Katie or Ciera! They're about as interesting as a bag of potting soil.

    Hehehe, it's pretty fitting because they're both dumb as dirt.

    I do agree that they can leave at anytime. They add nothing to the show.
    Last edited by pikachu; 11-19-2013 at 11:17 AM.

  10. #110
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,803

    Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I disagree, Fanny. Potted plants are MUCH more interesting than Katie or Ciera! They're about as interesting as a bag of potting soil.

    I do agree that they can leave at anytime. They add nothing to the show.
    potting soil! you are correct!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.