+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

That's maybe how you feel but that's not how you play Survivor. Why would someone in his right mind allow anyone an equal chance to win? If you're playing the game, you only want yourself to have the most chance of winning. This is not Kumbaya Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    That's maybe how you feel but that's not how you play Survivor. Why would someone in his right mind allow anyone an equal chance to win? If you're playing the game, you only want yourself to have the most chance of winning. This is not Kumbaya Club.
    I agree, but Florimel was just posting who she would like to see win. We all have our faves
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    No matter how hard I rack my brain, I cannot remember Laura M from her season. She doesn't look familiar and I have no clue how she played during her last time out. She's the only returnee in Survivor history that I haven't been able to eventually remember after a few episodes. We are at the merge and I still can't- it's driving me batty!
    It's because she was on the same season that Russell Hantz played, as well as that idiot "Shambo", so those two were getting all of the screen time.
    Punkin likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, but Florimel was just posting who she would like to see win. We all have our faves
    She said
    I just wish they'd eliminate Tyson from the game. I can't stand his game play. I also don't see why those with loved ones still around should not have an equal chance to win; I don't see any difference between an alliance of loved ones as opposed to an alliance of non-relatives. Same song, different arrangement. I sadly do not recall anyone even trying to split the alliance of Rob Mariano and Amber either before or after they married. He was another one I couldn't stand then or now. JMO
    That's not an opinion, that's an observation. Her opinion is only about Tyson's game. It's obvious that the singles are targeting the pairs right now, apparently because it had a precedent. Florimel answered her own question by mentioning Rob and Amber. They were a tight and solid alliance because they were a pair (bf/gf) and one of them won so naturally anyone with a loved one still with them has the best chance of making the final 3. Splitting these pairs is the strategic thing to do because it will lessen that chance. Why would anyone even try to betray one's loved one? That will have repercussions in your relationship after the game unlike people you are only friends with and especially those you do not care about.

In addition...when Amber won, the other players were bad strategic players. They all thought that Rob will take them to the final 2 with them while Rob turned them against each other too. Tyson knew this beforehand so he's playing the best game of them all.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-09-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.

I thought you we posting to her last post , which was

i know most people feel differently than I do and that's okay, of course. I stand by my opinions. My ideal win would be for Tina with or without her daughter
    -Andy Rooney-

Impressions:

I though for sure that John was coming back into the game until I saw what kind of challenge it was. If it was a puzzle or some kind of skill it would have been close between him and Laura M. Sorry but Laura B doesn't have a clue or skill set to compete in this game.

Pivotal moment when Vytas and Aras ruled the memory challenge and placed first and second. In my eyes I thought I would definitely get rid of these two players as fast as I could they are both good at physical challenges, mental challenges and strategy and getting along with people. You would be stupid to keep them (are you listening Tina?).

Luv, luv, luv seeing the blindside.

Huh moment:

In next week's preview I thought it was extremely dumb of Tina to attack Tyson the way she did ... Survivor is a fluid game and if you cannot adapt to it you will not survive for long.
    Shoepie and MsFaninNJ like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Impressions:

Pivotal moment when Vytas and Aras ruled the memory challenge and placed first and second. In my eyes I thought I would definitely get rid of these two players as fast as I could they are both good at physical challenges, mental challenges and strategy and getting along with people. You would be stupid to keep them (are you listening Tina?).

Luv, luv, luv seeing the blindside.

Huh moment:

In next week's preview I thought it was extremely dumb of Tina to attack Tyson the way she did ... Survivor is a fluid game and if you cannot adapt to it you will not survive for long.
    I agree- but I think Tina knows this game, she won, Tyson OTOH did not win
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by wallman2001 View Post
    You know I was wondering when the smart people were going to start playing Survivor and it's finally happened. They stuck with the plan and it was awesome! Ding Dong the King is Dead...at least for now, until he loses at Redemption Island .

I think Vytas, Monica, Tina and Katie need to go...Everyone else seems to be playing it smart.

I just hope that both Hayden and Cierra make it to final three!!!!
    Nawwww .... keep Katie, in fact I would luv to have her sitting next to me at the final tribal council because no one would vote for her except her mother. Katie is simply too dumb to win Survivor. In fact she would have been the perfect person for Russell Hantz to take to the end. It would be the only way he could have won.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    What Midol and Duckyface said.

That's Survivor 101 for you.
    But in every Survivor I ever saw if you are a couple they try to split that up right away.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.

I would like to sit next to Monica at the end , don't think she will make it that far
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread