+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

No matter how hard I rack my brain, I cannot remember Laura M from her season. She doesn't look familiar and I have no clue how she played during her last time out. She's the only returnee in Survivor history that I haven't been able to eventually remember after a few episodes. We are at the merge and I still can't- it's driving me batty!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I don't want to brag (well, maybe just a little), but I did say after the tribe shuffle that Tyson would be out hunting for that HII as soon as he got those clues.

Everyone here (and on the show) wants to scream at Monica to SHUT UP. So wouldn't that make her a good bet to be taken to the final three . . . since no one likes her? Especially since she'd get up during her speech and talk about how much she strategized and built alliances. At which point, the other two finalists would just have to get up and say, "I tried to keep Monica in the game because you ALL know what an annoying twit she is, and I can't imagine any of you actually wanting her to win."
    Brooks, jucamer and Photobabe like this.

I agree that Tina should be worried. It will be interesting to see how Vytas responds now that Aras is gone. Will the line be drawn in the sand, and will Caleb and Hayden go back to their original alliance with Vytas, or will he try to get all the women on his side?

It amazes me that Hayden was in possession of the clues to the HII and still couldn't find it himself. Pass the clues to Tyson, and boom, he finds it. Weird that we didn't even see Hayden looking? I have to think he did and it just wasn't shown.
    Midol likes this.

I am not worried about Tina, she is a scrappy gal
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree that Tina should be worried. It will be interesting to see how Vytas responds now that Aras is gone. Will the line be drawn in the sand, and will Caleb and Hayden go back to their original alliance with Vytas, or will he try to get all the women on his side?

It amazes me that Hayden was in possession of the clues to the HII and still couldn't find it himself. Pass the clues to Tyson, and boom, he finds it. Weird that we didn't even see Hayden looking? I have to think he did and it just wasn't shown.
    Bad editing. So Hayden got the clue from either Brad or John. I don't get why he told Tyson. It makes no sense. Did I miss something?

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

When the tribes were switched up, the guys from the team who knew the clues just blabbed them out to the other team. Made no sense.
    Moontat likes this.

I am sure the challenges were all ready decided on before they knew who would be at RI.
    Brooks likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I am sure the challenges were all ready decided on before they knew who would be at RI.
    More than likely, but it didn't seem fair to me. They might have guessed a guy was going to be in the final RI This didn't suit a guy imho
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Vytas wins immunity...I hope that doesn't doom Aras.

Wait - they're still doing Redemption Island?
    I'm confused. How does this work now?

Does the loved one (if any) still have the option to take the loved one's place?

I presume just 2 dueling at RI ... but then another gets to come back into the game?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not worried about Tina, she is a scrappy gal
    She is scrappy, but I think she should definitely be worried. The Tyson alliance will logically go after pairs that are outside of the alliance first, and Tina is the obvious strategic pick over Katie (who, by the way, is an uninteresting as her mom is interesting.)

I'd say watch for the people flying under the radar at this point to go the distance: Caleb, Hayden and (to some extent) Gervase.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread