+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/06 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

I so wanted John to win. I knew he wasn't going to as soon as I saw the challenge, I didn't know we still have RI!!! I like RI

Vytas is/was way way too cocky, but it was all in motion before the merge that Aras was going to go. If he had won immunity, I think Laura would have gone ( how happy is her daughter to have her back)

I would have snapped up that HI clue- but no, in the fire it goes.

Funny thing, every single thing, that Tyson said about Monica, going over and over things and wanting to change it, KAT said already. Clever editing to me it look like Kat wasn't telling the truth! Tyson also wants her to shut up! Ciera rolling her eyes at her mums way of playing, too funny

I see next week we have a nasty food challenge, I love those( hubby tends to gag)
    jucamer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

You know I was wondering when the smart people were going to start playing Survivor and it's finally happened. They stuck with the plan and it was awesome! Ding Dong the King is Dead...at least for now, until he loses at Redemption Island .

I think Vytas, Monica, Tina and Katie need to go...Everyone else seems to be playing it smart.

I just hope that both Hayden and Cierra make it to final three!!!!

The 3 couples should have gone together. They should realize they will be targeted as long as they have a loved one.
    Duckyface likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The second I saw the RI challenge I knew John was a goner. TPTB must not have wanted him to return. It's damn near impossible for a man of John's size to outlast two significantly smaller women in that challenge. Too bad! I was hoping he would return.
    Lil Bit and Duckyface like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yeah, that challenge gives smaller people an advantage. I remember Yul explaining on his season that the amount of surface area (foot size) is pretty much the same for everyone, whereas weight increases much more quickly, so a bigger person only has slightly bigger feet supporting a lot more weight. Out of the 3 I was rooting for John. Not impressed that RI is back in play after the merge. The person who gets back in that late in the game just gets sent right back out again. I feel like these episodes should be an hour and a half or maybe even 2 hours; the addition of RI makes the whole episode feel rushed and they pretty much do away with reward challenges.

I feel like Tyson is getting the winner's edit right now. Just the way it's showing him and he's always explaining his strategy/thought process and seems to be in control without being overtly so and putting a target on his back. I feel like he's in a really good position right now. I think Aras and Vytas were getting way too cocky these past few episodes, which never bodes well. I'm betting Vytas is the next to go. I think Hayden will do well; he seems to really understand the game and has already won at something similar. Caleb has been pretty much invisible these past few episodes so it's hard to know where exactly he stands.
    Midol likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    The second I saw the RI challenge I knew John was a goner. TPTB must not have wanted him to return. It's damn near impossible for a man of John's size to outlast two significantly smaller women in that challenge. Too bad! I was hoping he would return.
    I agree. It seemed very unfair after the length he was on RI
    Moontat and Duckyface like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don't worry, Tyson. Monica makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon too. I'm actually glad she sided with him, as I have no doubt he will dump her the minute she is no longer useful. She was screwed no matter which side she chose.

Laura B, Caleb, Hayden, Ciera, should form an alliance, while Tyson and Gervase fight with Vytas and Tina. That would show them!

I liked Aras, so was sorry to see him go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Valar Morghulis

I can see why Monica was taken out in her season. She was totally annoying and I wouldn't mind Tyson to slap her so she would snap out of it. Laura is such an idiot, why was she even overstrategizing for the group when she and her daughter are at the bottom of the totem pole. Now I wouldnt mind Ciera to slap her mom to snap out of it. Tina telling Monica that she's 5th in the ranks is a Survivor strategy no-no. Always tell your alliance that they are high in the ranks. That was stupid.

Its great that Tyson is really playing well and better than the other returnees. I really thought that the pairs will band together, that was the power play for them but they blew it. I think it's because Tina and Aras do not trust Laura at all. Tina is upset that she thought she and Aras were in control but learned that they weren't so now she is frantic because she may be the next one to go.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If Tyson remains in control I think it unlikely he'll go after Vytas. I think a more likely target would be a woman with a loved one in the game. Most likely Tina since he has an alliance with Ciera.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    If Tyson remains in control I think it unlikely he'll go after Vytas. I think a more likely target would be a woman with a loved one in the game. Most likely Tina since he has an alliance with Ciera.
    Maybe not right away. I think he may target Laura first because they already voted her out and I just don't think anyone trusts her, but I think Vytas may be next after that.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread