+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Merge means no more RI. And it's true that the returnee will get immunity as he/she will not join the tribe until after the TC post-merge.

I hope John wins RI and return in the game. I don't like the two Lauras. Tyson is playing the best game so far and Vytas a close 2nd (thanks to the stupidity of Kat and Laura B. and the short-sightedness of the all-women alliance). Tyson will gun for either Aras or Vytas first. Once he breaks that couple, then he can concentrate on taking out Tina and Katie. My prediction is that he will take out Aras first and then Tina (she's more of a threat than her invisible daughter). He likes to take Gervaise to the F3 for some reason but that could change. And I think he will take another weakling/pawn/coat-tail rider or the most hated personality along with them in the F3.
    I think you underestimate Tina, she is a good player imnsho. Why does the returnee join after TC. Don't they have a challenge on RI first.

I think Tyson is playing his game and I like Gervase as well. But I wont count Tina out, until she is out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Let us hope Tyson does not make it to the F3. Please!
    Florimel, Uncle David and GabbyG like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Let us hope Tyson does not make it to the F3. Please!

If he does, its because he has set his game in motion. Aras OTOH has not( imho) he needs Vytas to kick his butt! LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm thinking that they have the RI challenge and the winner gets to come back in the game, but as soon as it is over they are told they are merging, and they all get new buffs. Then maybe the RI winner sits out the individual immunity challenge with an II of his/her own as s/he has already competed and won once that week. So thereby getting a one week pass.
    I kind of hope it is John just because I"d like to see someone look for the HII, and he's the only one left who's seen the clues. This time I hope he's smart enough to not tell the details to anyone else.

So I finally got to watch the episode. Poor Kat. That was absolutely cringeworthy, although it did provide a teachable moment for me with my 13 yr old daughters. "If a guy dumps you because you were voted out pre-merge, he's not a good guy - and I hope you never have such low self-esteem to be practically begging your boyfriend to 'save you' - UGH" They liked Kat, but they thought that was pathetic and so sad, that she's that insecure. I could not believe she actually wanted Hayden to switch places with her. Obviously Kat is not cut out to play this game, let him have a shot.

I like Vytas, despite his manipulation of the women on his tribe (or maybe because of that?). Glad to see he made the merge, but I am not so convinced he will hook up with Aras like others think. There is a lot of history between them, and I can see them working against each other.

Aras should be using his "go meditate" time to look for the HII. Seriously. Plenty of people have found it without the clues before, and he should be savvy enough at this game to know he will need some insurance in his pocket because you just know the others will come after him (previous winner, strong at challenges, loved one still in the game).

Tyson I like when he is quiet. He's been talking too much lately. Although I did laugh out loud when Hayden said something about praying before they ate their chicken and Tyson responded with "too hungry. no time" before he digs in.

Finally, I have an irrational hate for Monica. Something about her just irritates the crap out of me. I would love to see her blindsided.
    jucamer and doolollie like this.

So many people are upset with Vytas for manipulating the women. I'm upset with the women for allowing themselves to be manipulated by Vytas.
    NCLurker, captain, becca and 7 others like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    So many people are upset with Vytas for manipulating the women. I'm upset with the women for allowing themselves to be manipulated by Vytas.
    I just thought they got along better with Vytas than Laura B. I know who I would have voted to leave, the one that's on RI
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I have much less issue with Vytas for playing the women than with Tyson and how he is playing. Vytas just seems more likable. It's very difficult for me to see how Tyson is managing to influence the others because he comes across with such an egotistical edge that I would think it would rub.....editing maybe...who knows.
    captain, Lil Bit, Florimel and 2 others like this.

Ugh, Kat really was cringeworthy on Redemption...at least she competed like a grown woman in the end. She did better than I thought she would, but I knew she had no chance against Laura M and John...they're probably the strongest competitors who have been to Redemption Island this season, and my guess is that one of them will ultimately reenter the game.

Once again, I get the feeling that the editing is being way to obvious about Tyson's scheming against Aras. My guess is that Tyson's going to end up getting blindsided, the editing is just making him seem so sure of himself, and that's rarely a good thing on Survivor.

Vytas is one of the luckiest players we've had in a while. He's been doing everything right since the switch, but that I don't think that would have been enough if Kat and then Laura B both made colossal mistakes. I can see one thing Rupert and Laura B have in common...Laura B made the mistake of thinking with her heart instead of her head in Survivor, a mistake Rupert has made as well. Tina might be the other main force keeping Vytas around, I'm thinking her plan for the merge is an alliance of her, Katie, Aras, and Vytas. I'm sure she remembers being voted out first in All Stars just because she won and "didn't need the money," as well as the fact that all the other winners were voted out shortly after she was. While she hasn't been targeted yet, she probably realizes that it could happen again, especially after the merge, to her and Aras, and thus it would be smart for them to stick together.

So are they really ending Redemption Island altogether after the merge? That kind of bums me out, I was kind of hoping they'd continue it. I wonder if they'll allow the top two finishers in the last "duel" to reenter the game since they'd had two players reenter the game (though at different times) in the past. My guess is that it will be Laura M and/or John who will reenter the game...just like Brad and Kat before her, I just don't think Laura B can beat those two. I'm looking forward to the merge, there's really no one left in the game I dislike.

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What fun to have close relatives on TV! Which one is the cousin by blood?
    Rupert is my cousin by blood. His Mom and my Mom are sisters.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

+ Reply to Thread