+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Have they changed the rules about sitting people out in challenges? Didn't it used to be that you couldn't sit out someone two challenges in a row? Maybe it's always been this way but I don't like it when they can just constantly sit out the weakest player.

I think to stay in the game Aras/Vytas/Tina/Her daughter (name forgot) will have to team up and vote together. The others will definitely will be gunning for them.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    There's no place like home!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    The women should realize a merge is about to happen and vote out Vytas...jeepers, to let a team like Aras and Vytas go into the merge, what are they thinking? Laura B.is no threat. I doubt she will survive RI, but if she does she's unlikely to win an individual immunity.... I like her and she's fit for her age, but not a likely winner with all the strong and often smart guys that are left.
    See, I agree with you, I think Laura B. made a big mistake, but I think voting her out was an even BIGGER one. I like Vytas and all, but keeping him around is the dumbest long term move they could have made. After a few days together, what do they really know about his being loyal? Really? Since that is what their last votes were about... and he even talked about getting back together with his brother. Derp.

I think Vytas is playing a far better game than Aras right now. When they merge, who will Aras have to take along? Vytas is obviously forming a little gathering of voters, he's playing well. Captain, I think you're right. But it will take more than four to get somewhere, and at least Vytas could maybe get Monica.

As for Laura B. I like her fine, but she is kind of bland. Where Rupert oozes personality and character (almost too much sometimes!) Laura is kind of... nothing.

Of the three on RI, can I hope none of them come back? lol Well, if I have to choose, I guess Laura B. She's least annoying to me.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 11-01-2013 at 06:51 AM.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I want John to come back in the game. I liked him before he was voted out and I'm impressed by his performance in the Redemption Island challenges. I appreciate contestants who really give their all in the game.

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What fun to have close relatives on TV! Which one is the cousin by blood?
    If I remember right, Laura is her cousin.

Hey, Becca, correct me if I am wrong.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I would like John to come back from RI. He has played well. I am not a fan of Laura M, but I wonder if she doesn't win the final RI.IF not, that's a lot of testosterone when they merge
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I want John to come back in the game. I liked him before he was voted out and I'm impressed by his performance in the Redemption Island challenges. I appreciate contestants who really give their all in the game.
    I haven't seen this episode yet due to traveling, but have a good idea of what took place thanks to all the Fort members who watch the show.

I agree Fanny I have liked John as well and would like to see him given a chance to play. I am guessing he would be the first on the chopping block, but it might be nice to see him find the Idol and use it to keep himself safe and maybe get a chance to team up with those that don't have loved ones left.

I was not sad at all to see Kat go and I wondered myself what Hayden sees in her. I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but from what I think I remember on Hayden's season of BB he hooked up with Kristen and I think personality wise they were similar - not looks, but just something about the two of them remind me of each other.

Are we sure RI is going to continue after the merge? So far the only one who switched was Rupert.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Are we sure RI is going to continue after the merge? So far the only one who switched was Rupert.
    I believe Jeff said ONE would get back in the game. So if RI does not continue, the two who lose the next challenge are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I believe Jeff said ONE would get back in the game. So if RI does not continue, the two who lose the next challenge are out.
    Yes, that's what I recall. So two leave from RI next week and one will be voted out. I don't think RI will continue after the merge, but that could be another twist.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Merge means no more RI. And it's true that the returnee will get immunity as he/she will not join the tribe until after the TC post-merge.

I hope John wins RI and return in the game. I don't like the two Lauras. Tyson is playing the best game so far and Vytas a close 2nd (thanks to the stupidity of Kat and Laura B. and the short-sightedness of the all-women alliance). Tyson will gun for either Aras or Vytas first. Once he breaks that couple, then he can concentrate on taking out Tina and Katie. My prediction is that he will take out Aras first and then Tina (she's more of a threat than her invisible daughter). He likes to take Gervaise to the F3 for some reason but that could change. And I think he will take another weakling/pawn/coat-tail rider or the most hated personality along with them in the F3.

+ Reply to Thread