+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Also is there any rule about reading the immunity clue aloud? I think I'd just read it to everyone.
    But then you would also be letting all your enemies know, including the enemies of your alliance and your alliance members might not care for it either. The best strategy is to burn it. I think Monica overdid thanking John for it, because it may be giving it to her only because he knows she'll burn it.

I've noticed that at least the last couple of times Jeff handed the clue to whoever he was directed to (which means there still could be separate clues depending on which camp it applies to).
    NFL1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I believe the clues are identical which should have been a huge clue to everyone. The II is clearly near a landmark that could easily exist at each camp. We know it is buried at the foot of a tree that has a serpent (probably branch) and so does John. Now that they have merged (next week) maybe we will see the need to find it increase. I hope John is the one who comes back in AND I would love him to find the II.
    Moontat, Duckyface, Midol and 1 others like this.

I have to say I am not sorry to see Laura B head to RI. She just played badly there by blurting out the plans to Vytas. Pull him aside and tell him quietly if you must, but to do it in front of the whole tribe like that - well we know the outcome hehe.

I really liked Tyson's gameplay at the start of the season, but now he's kind of grating on my nerves. I do understand his thinking because he's looking to win, not help Aras win lol, but he's gone a bit overboard. Can't believe Kat wanted Hayden to switch places with her! Ugh how selfish. I agree that she is very insecure, which saddens me. I am glad Hayden handled it in such a way that allowed him to stay but he didn't look like an ass in doing so. I think he and Kat make a good couple from what I've seen.

Looking forward to the merge! I am going to guess John makes it back in, and he'll probably get voted right back out lol. If Laura M makes it, she has a better chance of surviving due to her daughter still playing. I think the smart move now is to start breaking up any remaining couples. Good season so far (especially with Colton gone lol).
    NFL1 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I cannot remember, does the returning player from RI get immunity for one episode?
    There's no place like home!

I'm scratching my head as to why no one is looking for the HII. Russel and Ozzy found them without any clues........clearly it can be done. I just don't get it.
    NCLurker, Lil Bit, pikachu and 4 others like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm scratching my head as to why no one is looking for the HII. Russel and Ozzy found them without any clues........clearly it can be done. I just don't get it.
    I think it is because when you look for it, you spend hours and hours away from everyone trying to find it. Russell said in interviews that they made it look like he found it quickly, but he actually spent hours searching. If someone started spending all of their days away from everyone else, it would hurt their social game and raise suspicions about them.

I felt kind of sorry for Kat, I guess I'm the only one. She is obviously so afraid to make a bad impression on Hayden that she cared more about that than the game. How sad to feel that insecure in a relationship. She only said that she wanted to trade places at first because she was insecure and trying to get him to "save" her. By acting like he might do it, he may have given her a little more reassurance that he wouldn't leave her over being voted out. It was good that he cried, in a way, because if he didn't, he would have looked like he was the uncaring jerk that she was suspecting he was by thinking he would dump her. He needed to show viewers, and team-mates, that he did care about her enough to be remorseful about not switching places. (Whether he wins the game and then dumps her remains to be seen! J/K )
    ilja and wannasee like this.

It bothers whe Tyson acted tight w/aras, turns to another and says he's got to go. Brad did it to john.that just sticks in my craw.
    Florimel likes this.

Tyson didnt think he can beat Aras or Vytas in the Final 3 so it's now the best opportunity to get rid of one of the two brothers. After that he will be targeting Tina and her daughter.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

That alliance with Tyson/Gervase/Ciera/Hayden/Caleb... if it works, I won't be too disappointed.

But then again I don't really hate anybody left.

Like I said before, all the sucky people are gone, like Colton, Kat, and Brad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 10/30 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What fun to have close relatives on TV! Which one is the cousin by blood?
    My impression from previous Survivor seasons is that she's related to Rupert, but I could be wrong. She's always said he's just like he seems on TV...

The women should realize a merge is about to happen and vote out Vytas...jeepers, to let a team like Aras and Vytas go into the merge, what are they thinking? Laura B.is no threat. I doubt she will survive RI, but if she does she's unlikely to win an individual immunity.... I like her and she's fit for her age, but not a likely winner with all the strong and often smart guys that are left.

Wow, Kat is insecure. I hope that isn't their daily relationship, but the low blood sugar talking.... How embarrassing is all this going to be if they are still together. Her boyfriend seemed surprisingly ok about her meltdown to me...really supportive. We have to assume that normally Hayden gets something out of the relationship, too, other than "saving" Kat. She's cute and all, but so is he AND he is a BB winner, I'm sure there are plenty of women who throw themselves at him. Maybe one of her pluses is that she's from the "reality world" so not as much a groupie.

I wonder if Tina will find Vytas such an appealing possible son in law after listening to him brag about he played the women with his newly reformed bad guy thing. Frankly it looked to me as if Tina were more interested than her daughter, so maybe the daughter has a better b.s. detector than her mom....

+ Reply to Thread