+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

At the end of TC I honestly thought Vytas had overplayed his hand, but it worked out for him after all.

Oh Kat, all the pleading at the end was pretty pathetic. She let Monica really get to her and broke her own rule about talking too much. I didn't much care for her comments after getting to RI either, about how Hayden would be disappointed in her because who would want to date someone who doesn't even make it to the merge? And she's saying this to two other people who also have been voted out before the merge. Not too bright, our Kat!

Vytas survives but Aras is getting in deeper trouble by the minute. I like Tyson, but his plotting against Aras isn't sitting too well with me. I understand it, but I don't like it!

SO GLAD to see Brad go. So. Glad. Now if his wife could follow, she of the plastic face, I'd be ecstatic!
    Moontat and Duckyface like this.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Of all people to give pointers, Uncle David's favourite player - Kat
    I came here for the express purpose of celebrating Kat's demise! Perfect outcome!
    Brooks, Jezebella and Coco46 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It really looks like Gervase practiced his swimming! Good for him, but why wasn't he practicing as soon as he knew he was coming back?

I thought Tyson was being way too obvious in his plotting against Aras but apparently they are all falling for it over in that tribe
    If they are smart though either Aras or Vytas, and either Tina or her daughter have to go. Got to get rid of those loved one alliances before the merge!
    Midol likes this.

I thought the "puzzle" in the RI challenge was super lame. It would have been better had the numbers all been mixed up. But Brad losing that challenge is fine by me! I'm liking the absence of idols so far this season.

I'm really happy that Kat got voted out- I've never liked her. I realized tonight that she reminds me (looks-wise) of Miley Cyrus. I'm glad Vytas stayed. I don't like Monica very much. I thought that her rubbing Kat's back as though to comfort her, knowing that she was writing her name down was unecessary and just seems two-faced to me. And the fact that her face doesn't seem to move bothers me too.
    navybelle likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree with those that mentioned that Vytas was overplaying his hand at tribal. (FannyMare and sweetpea). At one point, I thought one of the ladies would call him out on his, "but we'll stick together", stuff. Really, after 24 hours, they're besties?

I don't blame them for getting rid of Kat though. She would be the first to spill the beans to the wrong person outside of the alliance, she has a strong partner in Hayden, and if they have another challenge or two before the merge, they can lose and get rid of Vytas yet. They really should get rid of Vytas, shouldn't they?

That said, I kind of like him. I know Aras is really likeable in a bland way... but... he's so bland. Vytas is more interesting, I think.

It was hard to watch Tina come back with the puzzle and then lose anyway. Ouch. I kind of want to watch the big boys take each other apart a little too. Ah, well, maybe next time on Survivor.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

I could not believe how easy it was for Tyson, Gervase and Aras to get the new tribe mates to cough up information, including vague clues as to where the HII might be. The newbies were definitely showing their inexperience there.

Speaking of the HII, is anyone going to take the clue and run with it this year?! I would bet the producers didn't expect it to be thrown in the fire every time.

Aras is playing the game (he plotted to get Laura out in order to hopefully take down Brad) but he's not in your face about it. The trouble he has, though, is he isn't devious enough. He should be recognizing how often Tyson and Gervase go off together, and recognizing that he, along with his brother, are obvious threats post-merge. But for now he seems content with his alliance, even though they are split on two tribes at the moment, AND Tina has been reunited with her daughter on a tribe with almost all women (which could be an obvious new alliance).

I didn't realize Monica had that big tattoo on her side until the water challenge. Did anyone catch what it was? She obviously works out a lot. She is all muscle with not one ounce of body fat on her. I did laugh when she was lamenting that she would now have to work all by herself in this game, because Brad is gone ... what, just like you did the first time you played, Monica?
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Monica has a very tight face and what appears to be virtually no eyelashes. Laura B has a horribly stressed face- her candid expressions are very unflattering.
    I wonder if the newbie tribe is snowed by Tyson enough to get rid of Aras over a weaker player. They could use his skills for a bit longer. The girl (whose name escapes me) is physically weak and doesn't dominate on puzzle challenges either.
    navybelle likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I didn't realize Monica had that big tattoo on her side until the water challenge. Did anyone catch what it was? She obviously works out a lot. She is all muscle with not one ounce of body fat on her. I did laugh when she was lamenting that she would now have to work all by herself in this game, because Brad is gone ... what, just like you did the first time you played, Monica?
    Not sure if that's a flower or what, but above it is the word "Brad" and below that what looks like three dates - Marriage? Children's birthdates?

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Leave my Aras alone! Vytas should have told the women who his grampa was. Everyone loved Dr. Tom.
    Ruperts wife, Laura, is not a very compelling person.

So Tina is fine with her daughter hooking up with an ex con and recovering addict? Oh my. Many turn their life around but the odds are against it.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-24-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Monica has a very tight face and what appears to be virtually no eyelashes. Laura B has a horribly stressed face- her candid expressions are very unflattering.
    I wonder if the newbie tribe is snowed by Tyson enough to get rid of Aras over a weaker player. They could use his skills for a bit longer. The girl (whose name escapes me) is physically weak and doesn't dominate on puzzle challenges either.
    Laura's daughter, Ciara. Her legs were like rubber & she barely made it back!! , Tina's daughter is not in very good shape either. Both their mums could kick their @ss in any challenge
    jucamer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread