+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Tina was and is my favorite player. She is always thinking, but she does it quietly and she does it without been mean and hateful to others. I wouldn't even be surprised if she blew that challenge to make herself seem like less of a threat. I would not mind seeing her daughter go since it would lower her target rating to not have a loved one still there and now on her team.

I do not like Tyson at all. He demonstrates the qualities I like least in a competitor and I'm liking Gervase less for teaming up with Tyson. My hope is that Caleb can see through him as he did with Brad and convince Hayden and Aras to get rid of him, though I'm not expecting it to happen.
    Moontat and Coco46 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I thought the "puzzle" in the RI challenge was super lame. It would have been better had the numbers all been mixed up. But Brad losing that challenge is fine by me! I'm liking the absence of idols so far this season.

I'm really happy that Kat got voted out- I've never liked her. I realized tonight that she reminds me (looks-wise) of Miley Cyrus. I'm glad Vytas stayed. I don't like Monica very much. I thought that her rubbing Kat's back as though to comfort her, knowing that she was writing her name down was unnecessary and just seems two-faced to me. And the fact that her face doesn't seem to move bothers me too.
    I think the point of that challenge is that it was designed to give a woman or a very small/light man the edge. Women usually have better balance and smaller feet too. That was a narrow beam and she knew how to approach it and walk/step quickly on it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

My biggest complaint - seriously what is the deal with showing all the bugs??!! I don't remember them doing this in early seasons, but man some of those bugs seriously gross me out!!

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

I noticed that they showed snakes right before they showed Aras. ?????

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    ( 1.)I could not believe how easy it was for Tyson, Gervase and Aras to get the new tribe mates to cough up information, including vague clues as to where the HII might be. The newbies were definitely showing their inexperience there.

Speaking of the HII, is anyone going to take the clue and run with it this year?! (2.) I would bet the producers didn't expect it to be thrown in the fire every time.

Aras is playing the game (he plotted to get Laura out in order to hopefully take down Brad) but he's not in your face about it. The trouble he has, though, is he isn't devious enough. He should be recognizing how often Tyson and Gervase go off together, and recognizing that he, along with his brother, are obvious threats post-merge. But for now he seems content with his alliance, even though they are split on two tribes at the moment, AND Tina has been reunited with her daughter on a tribe with almost all women (which could be an obvious new alliance).

I didn't realize Monica had that big tattoo on her side until the water challenge. Did anyone catch what it was? (3.) She obviously works out a lot. She is all muscle with not one ounce of body fat on her. I did laugh when she was lamenting that she would now have to work all by herself in this game, because Brad is gone ... what, just like you did the first time you played, Monica?
    1. I know that those coughing up the info weren't experienced players, but their loved ones were! They must have watched survivor. What were they thinking, even giving them what they knew about the HII clues? So Dumb!! It won't surprise me if Tyson manipulates them into getting rid of Aras, even though it's a dumb move. Of course these are the people who let Brad manipulate them into getting rid of 3 strong players even though they were losing...

2. We were talking about this too, that the producers probably didn't see it coming that no one would want the clues to the HII. The producers seem to love the HIIs. Me I'm kind of liking not having them.

3. While I'm sure she works out like a demon I have no doubt that her having no body fat is also do in part to liposuction. Every episode I notice something else fake about her, boobs, teeth, skin, eyes, cheekbones etc.
    sweetpea and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm surprised Tina avoided being voted off the island? She bore more responsibility for the loss than anyone else on her tribe, AND she had been reunited with her loved one! Considering her threats last week to Monica, based on the possibility that Monica MIGHT be reunited with Brad, it would have been fitting for her to go.
    Charisma, plain and simple. You have it or you do not. She has it in spades and will make it to F4, at least. She could win it.
    ilja likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But she circumvented that right away -she said sorry, she said she understood if they voted her out That's why I like her as a player( two steps ahead) her and Vytas would make a good pairing. I also think Tina would vote out her daughter- and she wouldn't blubber as much as Laura M. Laura B messed up as well in that challenge - I never heard her say sorry
    Not so sure that's a good idea. Vytas is no Colby! He will not hand her the win OR second place if they get to the end together.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Not so sure that's a good idea. Vytas is no Colby! He will not hand her the win OR second place if they get to the end together.
    Well, maybe Tina wont need anyone to hand it to her, hopefully she will win again . Just the same I thought she played this well, and Laura B did not
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, maybe Tina wont need anyone to hand it to her, hopefully she will win again . Just the same I thought she played this well, and Laura B did not
    Nice try!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think the point of that challenge is that it was designed to give a woman or a very small/light man the edge. Women usually have better balance and smaller feet too. That was a narrow beam and she knew how to approach it and walk/step quickly on it.
    I agree, and I liked the beam aspect of the challenge, just thought the puzzle should have been an actual puzzle where you have to figure something out rather than just ordering the numbers, which were also collected in order.
    navybelle likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread