+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: 10/16 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/16 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Loved the look on Kat when she realized she had no clue what was happening.

A shake up next week. I doubt it's a merge. Maybe readjusting the teams?
    Midol likes this.

I would think that it is a little early to oust Aras...fortunatelly, they will switch things up next week.

I wish they would carry on with this twist...really any twist...for more than just four episodes! It is kind of annoying.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Loved the look on Kat when she realized she had no clue what was happening.

A shake up next week. I doubt it's a merge. Maybe readjusting the teams?
    Really?? interesting .I am enjoying it just as it is. I bet Brad will be pleased
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Swap, most likely.

I'm glad they voted the way they did, since Laura M will hopefully have the fire in her belly to win and (HOPEFULLY) take out Brad, just like Tyson wanted.

I was surprised by how much I wanted the newbie tribe to win, considering how much I like Aras and Tyson. With Brad gone, as Vytas said, it just seems like a better vibe on that tribe.

So, I kind of missed it. Did Monica go into TC thinking they were voting out Rupert's Laura? Was she surprised, or resigned to Laura M being the vote?

I hope they don't take Aras out next week. Still really like him, and I think he's got such a good, sensible grasp of the game. But then again, if they shuffle next week, maybe he will be on a tribe with Vytas. That should be interesting.

Was anyone else a little creeped out by Laura giving Aras the back rub? I don't know, it looked a little more serious than the massage-train the tribe had going the other week.

And Survivor? I do not need to see peeling toe nails, foot fungus, or huge spiders. Thank you.

Monica needs to get over herself, pronto. Her "You hurt my feelings" complete with the hand over hear heart, to Candice at TC, was so irritating. So are her fake boobs. Ugh, I'm so over her and Brad. Can't we have some kind of weird triple elimination? Her from the game and both of them from RI? That would be lovely.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 10-17-2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Add rant about Monica

I think it's smart to think about taking out anyone with a loved one left. You know once the tribes merge that's going to be a danger, even if they try to say they want to beat the other one (ala Vytas and Aras)

I like John and wouldn't mind seeing him come back to the game. Brad not so much.
    Punkin, Jaceegirl and MsFaninNJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Was anyone else a little creeped out by Laura giving Aras the back rub? I don't know, it looked a little more serious than the massage-train the tribe had going the other week.

Monica needs to get over herself, pronto. Her "You hurt my feelings" complete with the hand over hear heart, to Candice at TC, was so irritating. So are her fake boobs. Ugh, I'm so over her and Brad. Can't we have some kind of weird triple elimination? Her from the game and both of them from RI? That would be lovely.
    Yeah, that was my first thought about the message as well. It seemed a little too...intense. Aras' apparent enjoyment of it was also bit much.

I too am feeling annoyed by Monica now. John really should have given the clue to someone other than her. It should have been obvious to him that she'd put it in the fire again. Happy to see Candice go, even though it does mean putting up with Brad at least another week. Hopefully we never see Candice on this show again. I thought the editing really foreshadowed Tadhana's win. Laura B's attempt to stir up conflict between Kat (who I really don't like, and her voice annoys me) and Monica, was laughable. Very transparent. She really doesn't seem self-aware. It will be interesting to see if Laura M beats Brad, since she's pretty good at challenges, and it'll be interesting to see how the swap plays out.

I'm happy that this season isn't oversaturated with idol talk/finding/playing. I find these episodes so much better without constantly showing footage relating to the idol(s). This season is really impressing me so far.
    Punkin and MsFaninNJ like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Yeah, that was my first thought about the message as well. It seemed a little too...intense. Aras' apparent enjoyment of it was also bit much.

I too am feeling annoyed by Monica now. John really should have given the clue to someone other than her. It should have been obvious to him that she'd put it in the fire again. Happy to see Candice go, even though it does mean putting up with Brad at least another week. Hopefully we never see Candice on this show again. I thought the editing really foreshadowed Tadhana's win. Laura B's attempt to stir up conflict between Kat (who I really don't like, and her voice annoys me) and Monica, was laughable. Very transparent. She really doesn't seem self-aware. It will be interesting to see if Laura M beats Brad, since she's pretty good at challenges, and it'll be interesting to see how the swap plays out.

I'm happy that this season isn't oversaturated with idol talk/finding/playing. I find these episodes so much better without constantly showing footage relating to the idol(s). This season is really impressing me so far.
    Yes, he seemed to be enjoying it but I wonder how much of that was strategy to keep her on his side and not stirring things up. He was clearly onto her game play and figured she was a dangerous, opportunistic player who it was better to keep on his side until he could eliminate her. My money on it was that it was more strategy than true enjoyment. I am really liking Aras and think he has a good grasp of the game. He is also very good socially and in challenges. Unfortunately, they will get rid of him for those very reasons...sooner rather than later would be my guess.
    Punkin and Jaceegirl like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Once again I like someone so many others don't. I liked Kat the last time and I still like her even though they don't give her hardly any voice-overs this time. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I don't know Survivor very well.

You see I don't like the fact that those 2 guys are stealing the coconut juice for themselves just like I did not like it when Rupert stole the shoes. I just plain don't like stealing and don't get why so many think it is cool. Is stealing on Survivor like lying on BB, a necessary evil?
    Florimel and Photobabe like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

John had the clue in his hand and [I]then[I] decided who to give it to. So it was the same clue for either camp (we discussed this last week), not just editing.

Once again John, the surgeon (and I hope with a surgeon's eye), solved the puzzle first.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread