+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    When did this become the rule? Never heard this.
    It was in effect during Cochran's first season. I remember it probably would have been the best odds for him but he didn't want to end up with a rock passively deciding his outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    When did this become the rule? Never heard this. It would have been good for him to over this rule when the tie happened so the viewers would know. HUGE insentive to change your vote, much better than the fire challenge.
    It's been the rule for several seasons as far as I know. The Survivors have never chosen to play into a tie using this rule, so I guess it works?

We were gone for 9 days and came home Wednesday night to dozens of hours of DVR'ed programming. We finally got to the two weeks of Survivor last night. Last week's show was a disappointment. We knew Colton was leaving and looked forward to seeing his dramatics. But he went out 'not with a bang, but a wimper'.Pfffftt!

Jeff gave this weeks show away with the promise of a big power switch. Who else could it be but Brad getting voted off? When Hayden, Caleb ad Vytas were talking about how easily Brad turned on John and lied to him at last tribal council, the seed was sown that he could just as easily do it to them. Brad had many times told his tribe that it was better to vote off someone without a loved one on the other tribe and now that applied to Caleb. Brad was either dumb enough or confident enough to stand by that attitude when Jeff asked him and I believe that was the "switch" that turned Caleb around to vote against him. Luckily he was asked a question by Jeff so he could state his vote against Brad and start the rebellion.

Hayden got to the end of BB in his season because he had a strong, silent alliance of four all through the game. He's going to have to come up with a new plan to stick around to the merge and I really hope he does 'cause I like him. He looks so much better when he has had a wet challenge and his hair is pulled back off his forehead. I'd have expected he would get rid of that goofy hairdo by now.
    Shoepie and Sticker like this.

Tyson: "That happened to all the coconuts in Samoa"

So it can't possibly be foul play because all the players from that season were real fine upstanding model citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Dear Monica.

Here's a little hint. Everyone who has been voted off the other tribe despises your husband. That might give you a clue that he's not being mister "first up to start the fire, catch fish, and be the provider" but probably mister "back stab, alienate, and generally tick everyone off" Oh, and the fact that you'll see him at the next RI "duel" will likely make this point abundantly clear.
    This is exactly what I was thinking when she said this. I mean, these people are not just pissed off at him for no reason; he had to have done something to set them off. Good thing Gervase was there to try to talk some sense into her, saying that she doesn't know "Survivor Brad", and I can't remember what else, but it made sense.

Good for Caleb for getting Brad out. They should have voted him out sooner. I was pleasantly surprised to see Laura B do so well during the challenge when she was diving to release the blocks. She doesn't look like she'd necessarily be good at that, but it's nice to see her somewhat proving herself in challenges, since as an older woman she's probably seen as a physical liability. She and Kat have been pretty much invisible at camp; though to be fair the winning team gets less coverage in general.

I found it funny when Candice said something about wishing she had been with John on his tribe to "give him some pointers". What, like flipping on his alliance, ultimately leading to his downfall? Cause that's what Candice has done both times she's played. Still don't like her. With her, John, and Brad at RI, I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to win/lose.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

As long as Candice loses next week, I do not care who wins
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    As long as Candice loses next week, I do not care who wins
    I prefer her hubby. So I hope he wins, and I hope he beats Brad
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I kind of thought that the others in her alliance (Tyson, Gervase, Aras, and Tina) might have been a little ticked at her for burning it. If she had shared it, they would have an idol at their disposal to use to keep one of them safe. But then again, didn't Tyson say in an interview shown right afterwards, that it was smart for her to burn it? Seems to me if that is the way things are going, why bother with the HII in the first place? They might as well just take it out of the game.
    It is clear that it is a bad idea to announce it. It will be interesting if they revert back to the routine of hiding it someplace, this season. We know they will next time!

Dear Monica.

Here's a little hint. Everyone who has been voted off the other tribe despises your husband. That might give you a clue that he's not being mister "first up to start the fire, catch fish, and be the provider" but probably mister "back stab, alienate, and generally tick everyone off" Oh, and the fact that you'll see him at the next RI "duel" will likely make this point abundantly clear.
    I think he is doing both. We see him out catching fish and the boys get the water.

I saw Nemo on a spear

The day that John and Candace spent alone looked pretty ideal. Gorgeous weather and gorgeous beach.
    Punkin and Jaceegirl like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I saw Nemo on a spear
    Yeah, I can tell you that did NOTHING to endear him to my 12 year old daughters. They literally screamed "NEMO!"
    Punkin and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread