+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deena posting online

I don't think she has, MollyRose, but she did tell me she's been by here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    She should post here! I wish the other Survivors would come here, especially Dave! I am dying to tell him just how much I like him! Well without going crazy or anything ya know?

Paulie, yay for you on having Rob read your precaps and finding them funny! Of course he's got a sense of humor, we saw it on the show! He is funny though. BTW, I LOVED your precaps! That was one of the reasons I was so disappointed for Survivor to be over

Thank you, lil_cutie, that's really nice to hear.

You should go over to Sucks and send an e-mail to BD Chones. He replied to my e-mails twice. And he's very nice. I'm sure he'd love to hear from a devoted fan like you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Aww thanks Paulie! You're the best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123