+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Its getting close to time and some spoilers have come out, thought I would get this thread started! I know as a spoiler thread I shouldn't have to put things in tags but since this is the first post and some people don't want this kind of spoiler I will do it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Elissa on BB, sister of Rachel, who knows Hayden from this season of Survivor let it slip on the like feed that Kat comes home early (Im guessing one of the first few boots) but Hayden makes it to final 4.

Kinda hope its true!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

So this is the boot spoilers thread? If so, I heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rupert
    is among the first boots.

That doesnt really surprise me actually. I like him, but kinda hope that is true too!

It's not surprising that people on their 3rd or 4th run of being on the show...would be at the top of everyone's list to get them out at the beginning

That and having won before, which I hope doesnt happen so hard this time as I like Aras.

FORT Fogey

Beatlebum, who usually has very accurate spoilers on SS, is not spoiling this year so I didn't find much. I found the speculation that Rupert is the first to go and Gervase, Tyson and a woman are F3. There is a guess that the woman is Tina or Monica. All is very vague.

I get it why the first post was in spoiler tags. Now that we are rolling it is much easier to discuss without them.

I heard Elissa say that Hayden made F4 and I think she is probably right since he is in touch with her sister, apparently.
    AmyKay likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I saw a spoiler that Colton's fiance, Caleb, is booted second, and Colton quits right afterward. How very unexpected. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I saw a spoiler that Colton's fiance, Caleb, is booted second, and Colton quits right afterward. How very unexpected. Not.
    I wouldn't mind that at all. I agree, that's not unexpected though
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope Caleb (Colton's fiance) is booted on his own merits, and not just because of Colton... With all his hunting and fishing experience he seemed like he might be a useful addition to a tribe. But maybe he's as obnoxious as Colton.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Beatlebum, who usually has very accurate spoilers on SS, is not spoiling this year so I didn't find much. I found the speculation that Rupert is the first to go and Gervase, Tyson and a woman are F3. There is a guess that the woman is Tina or Monica. All is very vague.
    That would be a great final three - especially as I felt Gervase just was on the wrong tribe (I think he'd beaten just about anyone on the Tagi tribe except maybe Rudy, but it'd been close there like it was for Kelly and Rich).

I admit I will be upset if Rupert is the first to go - not because he's been there so much and is a serious threat to win in the likeability area, but because that would mean COLTON lasts longer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast