+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 10/2 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm not surprised by tonight's results (per correct spoilers), but I sure am happy.

The only negative thing I have to say is that Kolton's Kandy Klub lost the Kolton. Now it's just Kandy Klub. No more KKK. No more racism. Pikachu can I elect a new leader?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    The only negative thing I have to say is that Kolton's Kandy Klub lost the Kolton. Now it's just Kandy Klub. No more KKK. No more racism. Pikachu can I elect a new leader?
    I think you should get extra points for Jeff voting out one of your players, LOL.
    Sticker likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm not surprised by tonight's results (per correct spoilers), but I sure am happy.

Your first ceremonial tribe member will come into play but they won't earn double points.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think you should get extra points for Jeff voting out one of your players, LOL.
    It was a brutal exit. I was shocked at how Jeff was really letting him have it. I'm glad he is gone, but it was amazing to see Jeff go at him like he did. So much for the coordinator staying neutral about things. You could really tell Jeff did not like him.

At least we should not see any more contestants threatening to leave, unless they really mean it. This should put the fear into them to never threaten to leave unless they are ready to go and be labeled a "quitter".

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    It was a brutal exit. I was shocked at how Jeff was really letting him have it. I'm glad he is gone, but it was amazing to see Jeff go at him like he did. So much for the coordinator staying neutral about things. You could really tell Jeff did not like him.

At least we should not see any more contestants threatening to leave, unless they really mean it. This should put the fear into them to never threaten to leave unless they are ready to go and be labeled a "quitter".
    He was labeled what he was- a quitter . He should have thrown in racist as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post

Totally brutal, but fitting. Jeff was wearing his producer hat (Wani has one just like it), and he was mad because Colton effectively took 2 spots away from another past player and loved one. Ain't nobody got time for that! At least Brandon Hantz got an impromptu vote on the beachhead. It shows just how fed up with Colton Jeff was. Done and done. "Some people should never get up off the couch". I think Jeff couldn't have stated it better.
    Last edited by Evande; 10-03-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    pikachu likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Survivor Blood Vs Water
    Episode 3 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Won reward: Galang
    Won immunity: Galang
    Voted out: John
    Eliminated from Redemption Island: Rachel
    Quit: Colton

Castaway Scores
    Aras: 20 points
    Brad: 10 points
    Caleb: 10 points
    Candice: 5 points
    Ciera: 10 points
    Colton: -5 points
    Gervase: 20 points
    Hayden: 10 points
    John: 0 points
    Kat: 20 points
    Katie: 10 points
    Laura B: 20 points
    Laura M: 20 points
    Marissa: 5 points
    Monica: 20 points
    Rachel: 10 points
    Tina: 20 points
    Tyson: 20 points
    Vytas: 10 points

Weekly Scores
    Bucket/Shoepie: 90 points
    Coral Reef/inthegarden: 60 points
    Crabby Dalmatian/Midol: 90 points
    Dixie Dolphins/dixielandbelle: 110 points
    FameWhores/norm: 90 points
    Fang Manihiki/Fanny Mare: 110 points
    Hear Me Roar!/Hyper: 70 points
    Hippocampus Stampede/pikachu: 70 points
    Jigsaw/JLuvs: 100 points
    Katís Brats/Maybaybie: 110 points
    King Kong/Sticker: 80 points
    Koltonís Kandy Klub/JohnnyK: 70 points
    nevertravelsawonga/tbamom: 90 points
    Pating/Veejer: 90 points
    Ride the Winds/Brooks: 80 points
    Rogue Waves, Calm Seas/Florimel: 80 points
    Team 69/Magnum: 100 points
    Team Maybs/r2maybs: 100 points
    The Blue Lagoon/mesachick: 100 points
    Umi no wani/Evande: 90 points
    Weak & Grumpy/scoot13: 100 points

Overall Scores and Rankings:
    1. Dixie Dolphins, Fang Manihiki, Katís Brats: 220 points
    2. Jigsaw, Team 69, Team Maybs, The Blue Lagoon, Weak & Grumpy: 200 points
    3. Bucket, FameWhores, Koltonís Kandy Klub, Pating, Umi no wani: 190 points
    4. Crabby Dalmatian, nevertravelsawonga: 180 points
    5. Rogue Waves, Calm Seas: 170 points
    6. King Kong, Ride the Winds: 160 points
    7. Hippocampus Stampede: 150 points
    8. Hear Me Roar!: 140 points
    9. Coral Reef: 130 points

Our results episode this week starts off back at camp. Several tribes are nursing burns from Ride the Winds, who snorted cinders on them last week in disgust to display their dissatisfaction with their tribe ranking after the challenge. Dixie Dolphins, Fang Manihiki, and Katís Brats have formed an alliance, with Katís Brats as the leader, although she alternately confirms and denies it. Koltonís Kandy Klub is getting attention from the other tribes for the belt theyíre wearing that has a big plastic cream puff for the buckle. There are points and snickers but no one comes right out and says how fitting the buckle is to represent Colton.

At Redemption Island, Hear Me Roar and Coral Reef stayed up late into the night complaining about the tribes that voted them off and planning their strategy if one of them gets back in the game. They speculate about who will be joining them on Redemption Island and hope itís not Team Maybs, last seasonís pool winner.

The next day, itís time for another reward/immunity challenge! One tribe has to sit out and Cream Puff, aka Koltonís Kandy Klub, is chosen. The challenge is a head-to-head battle between pool participants. Theyíll be divided into two teams, purple and green, with one member of each team going up against each other until one team wins 5 battles. Theyíll be fighting with feather pillows on a floating raft, trying to knock each other off. The winning team gets a choice of memory foam pillows, flannel sheets, and down comforters or fishing gear, including a $2.00 off coupon for Long John Silverís located a short distance from camp.

A random draw determines that the Purple Team is Rogue Waves Calm Seas, nevertravelsawonga, Katís Brats, Weak & Grumpy, Fang Manihiki, Umi no wani, King Kong, Team 69 (formerly Chumguzzlers), and Hippocampus Stampede. The Green Team is Pating, Ride the Winds, FameWhores, Crabby Dalmatian, Team Maybs, Bucket, Jigsaw, Dixie Dolphins, and The Blue Lagoon.

First to square off are King Kong and Ride the Winds. Itís a close battle but ultimately Ride the Winds knocks King Kong into the water, scoring the first win for their team. Next up is Weak & Grumpy and Crabby Dalmatian, who are still in a foul mood over having their team name misspelled last week. The feathers fly and Weak & Grumpy goes headfirst into the water within seconds. 2 points for the Green Team! Then Hippocampus Stampede and Pating face off. Hippocampus gives their best effort but theyíre no match for Pating. Green Team scores again!

Then, things turn around for the Purple Team as they win their next three matches. Rogue Waves pounds Blue Lagoon into submission, Fang Manihiki takes out Jigsaw, and Umi no wani defeats Bucket, who tried to pull a fast one and act like they were giving up and then charged at Umi. Umi sidestepped them and Bucket went straight into the water.

The score is even. Katís Brats goes up against Dixie Dolphins. The dolphins seem reluctant to fight Katís Brats because they like Maybaybie on the forum but they put personal feelings aside and take out the competition. Now itís up to nevertravelsawonga and Team Maybs. Nevertravelsawonga fights valiantly for their team but they dislocate their shoulder in the effort and have to give up. Team Maybs wins the match and the Green Team wins the challenge! They choose to have the comfy bedding instead of the smelly fish. The Purple Team will go to tribal council and one of their members will be sent to Redemption Island.

Before tribal council, Katís Brats suggests voting off Hippocampus Stampede because they think their tribe name is stupid. Umi no wani plants the seed that maybe they should blindside Katís Brats since sheís being so bossy. In the end, the herd follows Katís Brats like sheep and vote out Hippocampus Stampede. They head off to join Hear Me Roar and Coral Reef for a Redemption Island challenge.

Congratulations to Dixie Dolphins, Fang Manihiki, and Katís Brats for having the highest weekly score! All three also have the highest overall score.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Well, I am really glad that I changed my mind and didn't put John in my team...I was soooooo close to doing it but something just held me back. Reminder to self...trust your gut!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

WOW! ist place for a week AND I am apparently the Culpepper of the group too....awesome! My all girl team is kicking butt so far. Of course I was in first for the Masterchef Pool and that lasted all of one week, so I will enjoy it while I can! Thanks, Pikachu for making this highly entertaining and fun!
    pikachu likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

My bad luck streak in pools continues. That's Johnny K. By the end of the year I'll have the largest wooden spoon collection in history.
    pikachu and Hyper like this.

+ Reply to Thread