+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Re: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Glad I picked a Lionfish. I'm swimming at the bottom of the pool.
    I don't remember much about last night's episode (I totally missed the Polynesian feast, was that real or just for the pool?), but I remember near the beginning they had a transition shot of a lionfish (raion no sakana). It went for about 4 seconds, which is longer than most of their transitions. Saw some snakes (hebi) too, but no wani. *sniff* It could get pretty sabishi (lonely) out here.

As soon as I won the MasterChef pool I knew I would be a target here! That's all right... I'll get off Redemption Island and then you'll all Hear Me Roar! In the meanwhile, I've named all the coconuts after every team that wrote my name down and will be practicing my machete skills on them. And Coral Reef... don't be expecting me to feed you. It's everyone for themselves out here!
    pikachu likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    I don't remember much about last night's episode (I totally missed the Polynesian feast, was that real or just for the pool?), but I remember near the beginning they had a transition shot of a lionfish (raion no sakana). It went for about 4 seconds, which is longer than most of their transitions. Saw some snakes (hebi) too, but no wani. *sniff* It could get pretty sabishi (lonely) out here.
    That was just for the pool. Also the pool challenge was similar to the one on the show but not exactly like it. I wanted our pool members to feel like they were part of the action this season, not just sitting back and watching it happen on tv!
    Hyper and Sticker like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Wow! Is this the largest number of teams ever in one of your pools, pikachu? It should be a lot of fun.

I'm starting out kind of lower middle, but that's okay. It's early and there really is room for everyone to move and up down through the season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Florimel: I looked back at some of the other pools and I guess it is a record! For some reason, I was thinking there were 21 pool teams in the Survivor Phillipines pool but there weren't. The previous record for number of pool teams was 19, in The Amazing Race 22 and the Dancing With the Stars 16 pool.

I finished more pool team avatars.

Hyper

JLuvs

mesachick

norm

scoot13

Team Maybs

Veejer
    Sticker and JohnnyK like this.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Thanks pikachu!

Yes!! I got to ride in the wheelbarrow!! Love the avatars Pikachu - thanks!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think this is the last of the Survivor pool avatars.

Magnum

Sticker
    Sticker likes this.

I had sent Shoepie their avatar by private message earlier in the pool but I'll post it here so the rest of you can see it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

All these avatars are great <3

Mine is the least attractive but I would not have had it any other way.

+ Reply to Thread