Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tyson - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyson - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Name (Age): Tyson Apostol (34)

Tribe Designation: Returning Player

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Rachel’s Boyfriend

Previous Season: Survivor: Tocantins – 8th place; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 15th place

Current Residence: Provo, Utah

Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? I returned to Survivor to play with my loved one so we could make some sweet cash, have a rad experience and an excuse to take all life’s responsibilities off for a couple months.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214726/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Tyson - Blood vs Water (Vet)

I'm happy to see Coach's partner back on the show. Too bad Coach can't be here with him. This will be the first time Tyson plays without Coach.
    kev89 likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yay! I like Tyson! He said some of the funniest things in his confessionals.

He has to redeem himself for being outwitted by Russell the last time he played.
    kev89 and JohnnyK like this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Loved him his first season, but he made such a bone headed move last time. I hope he redeems himself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Loved him his first season, but he made such a bone headed move last time. I hope he redeems himself as well.
    I feel the same way. He made me laugh with his confessionals (which weren't nice but always amusing) but I will likely never forgive him for changing is vote and screwing up Rob's plan. Hope he does better this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Yay! I like Tyson! He said some of the funniest things in his confessionals.

He has to redeem himself for being outwitted by Russell the last time he played.
    How was he outwitted by Russell? All I remember is that he just HAD to throw a rogue vote at (can't remember who...was it Parvati?) & that was what caused BR to go home at that point. I was seriously pissed at him for that!!!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I feel the same way. He made me laugh with his confessionals (which weren't nice but always amusing) but I will likely never forgive him for changing is vote and screwing up Rob's plan. Hope he does better this time around.
    this time, if someone comes to him with a plan, STICK TO THE PLAN!!!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    this time, if someone comes to him with a plan, STICK TO THE PLAN!!!
    He doesn't need to because he isn't on Survivor to win (according to Jeff Probst). He's there to create drama between family members. That's according to Jeff and Tyson. So, this is what we choose to cast Survivor with? What happened to people who want to play the game? I don't get this casting at all.
    Anyway, I've polluted almost every thread with my disgust at the casting. I'll stop here guys, sorry, and enjoy the show! (I'll be checking in the threads to see what's happening)
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    How was he outwitted by Russell? All I remember is that he just HAD to throw a rogue vote at (can't remember who...was it Parvati?) & that was what caused BR to go home at that point. I was seriously pissed at him for that!!!
    The way I remember it, Tyson's allliance was splitting their votes between Russell and Parvati in case one of them played an idol. Tyson was supposed to vote for Russell but Russell convinced him to vote for Parvati instead because Tyson had issues with Parvati. Then Russell's alliance got Tyson voted off. If Tyson had stuck to voting Russell out, Russell would have gone home and Tyson would have been safe.

Or something like that. It's been a long time since I watched it but I remember that Tyson got played by Russell.
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-17-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

All I remember is, Tyson changed his vote literally at the last minute, screwing his alliance, Rob's plan, and his own chances. Not too smart.

However, he did make me laugh a lot with his confessionals. I hope we see that Tyson this time around. If he plays smarter, I can root for him to go to the end!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast