• 3 Post By Jexter

Thread: Katie - Blood vs Water (New)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Katie - Blood vs Water (New)

Name (Age): Katie Collins (25)

Tribe Designation: Loved Ones

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Tina’s Daughter

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Raising thousands of dollars for the American Lung Association by climbing 55 flights of stairs at Penn Plaza.

Inspiration in Life: Anaďs Nin was a strong independent woman who paved the way for women writers, especially in regards to sexuality. She was a bi-coastal, man-eating tigress.

Hobbies: Yoga, playing ukulele/banjolele, hiking and sailing.

Pet Peeves: Grammar misuses and poor manners.

3 Words to Describe You: Creative, funny and driven.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My soprano ukulele 2) Deck of cards 3) Camera

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I share DNA with my mother who was on season 2 so I can’t relate any more than that! I can also relate to Whitney Duncan because she was smart, southern and was a musician.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Claiming the title of “sole survivor” would be a huge accomplishment. Being able to do this with my Mom is the coolest!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am certainly not a quitter and the final Survivor has to earn that title, which I have every intention of doing. It’s time to get down and dirty.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m wildly creative and that translates to everything I do - cooking, games and strategies that would put my team and I ahead of others.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? My Mom is the single most amazing person I know. To play Survivor together definitely tops any experience we have ever had together. I can't wait to compete with or against this truly amazing woman, as a daughter and a best friend, it's an honor!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214734/

Re: Katie - Blood vs Water (New)

I don't know. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way.
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Photographer didn't do her chest any favors...Sigh.. I am judging these people on their looks. Now, back to the guy in the yellow trunks!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I don't know. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way.
    I agree. When her mother asked her if she should go ahead and win her reaction was, "It's okay" without any expression in her voice. I thought that odd. She is very low key and seems to lack any spark that would draw anyone to her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That interview makes it clear they will be at the finale and are looking forward to it as a cheering up event. Also that there's nothing with Vytas. I didn't really read her bio before---she seems much brighter than she came across on the show--in the bio and in the interview--don't think anyone ever mentioned Nin in their bio before! Maybe she's one of these people who doesn't respond well to low blood sugar and starvation, dulls her down. She not only looked better at the TC she seemed peppier.
    Funny that she didn't even hear Hayden's remark!

Man, she's beautiful in that pic. I missed most of last night's show. Part of me would like to see it just to see the Hayden scene they are talking about but now that he's gone, I'm rather bummed.

I really don't like Tyson and it sure looks like it's all but the candles.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It occurs at the start of the TC, as the jury comes in, if that helps you locate it.

FORT Fogey

The news about Tina's son and Katie's brother dying puts everything in perspective.
    Punkin, ilja and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread