+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Tina - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Tina - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Richard Hatch. That's why he did it, at least the first season, because he wanted as much privacy from the cameramen as possible.
    I love Hatch, LOL I shake my head when I think about what he did. Nobody knew this game, and Hatch just stole it.
    Punkin, PWS and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

ilja, Hatch was the only one who went nude habitually (although there were 2 women who stripped for peanut butter fairly early on...that is, went topless for a few seconds, which were blocked out on the show of course). Compared to most reality shows like the dating ones or Big Brother there's very little sleaze on this show. There are a few ooops moments during competitions as the elastic wears out, but relatively this is practically squeaky clean. Maybe TAR is even more sleaze free, but that's the only one I can think of....oh, and The Biggest Loser, while it has some romance, seems free of sexual sleaze.

The only time Hatch annoyed me was when he went nude during a competition where he had to squeeze by other competiters. That was really rude and offensive.

But we are getting off the Tina thread... I am really pretty sure this will be handled at the reunion in a way that works for Tina's family.
    Punkin likes this.

I don't doubt that Jeff is looking forward to making Colton squirm (unless Colton was banned and Jeff decides to ignore him altogether), but he isn't going to take advantage of Tina's situation.
    Punkin likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Getting of TINA topic. Let's bring it back, please.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I read that her only son, and Katie's brother, died in a car crash this morning.
    I just read a comment on this week's thread about Tina and came here to see what had happened. What terrible news.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's an interview on Katie's thread that makes it clear they will be at the reunion, and indeed that they are looking forward to it as something positive and cheering after the last few days/weeks.
    holly71, Punkin, Brooks and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345